NT: Is my Life Approach too extreme/a cop out?? Vo. M.O.B., isn't it?

laugh.gif
, son you have no idea.. I used to pull chicks in my moms old beat up Honda and my beater 240sx... It's not like I was driving when I got em. My overall made the car/living home situation minute. I get bad girls too.

Depends on what your objective is. If you are trying to hold down one female as your main then I can kinda see what you are saying. If you are just trying to plant a bunch of seeds and see what happens then your sitch really doesn't matter.

Really it shouldn't matter with chicks that are down to earth. I'm guessing you want that sassy pseudo video-vixen girl...good luck with that...
laugh.gif

Depends on what your objective is. If you are trying to hold down one female as your main then I can kinda see what you are saying. If you are just trying to plant a bunch of seeds and see what happens then your sitch really doesn't matter.

Really it shouldn't matter with chicks that are down to earth. I'm guessing you want that sassy pseudo video-vixen girl...good luck with that...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by RAWse

If a chick comes along.. roll with it. Dont force it

what part of this were we supposed to possibly take as %@**?

i swear you kids say some dumb things sometimes.

You right. Happy now, sir?

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by RAWse

If a chick comes along.. roll with it. Dont force it

what part of this were we supposed to possibly take as %@**?

i swear you kids say some dumb things sometimes.

You right. Happy now, sir?

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

The worst part of it all? I actually get chicks. I find myself with opportunities that I simply pass up or throw away because I don't think it'll work once she's in my room, which was painted teal and decorated with A&F posters by my sister while I was away. Or even once she gets into my sub-compact sedan with no AC. I'm Black, and as much as I love Black women this is just an impossibility once you're over 21.
you using M.o.B as a cop out for lack of confidence thought it was real issue

thing is they actually working with your situation just by associating with you ...they know you lack a rover

quit  thinking
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

The worst part of it all? I actually get chicks. I find myself with opportunities that I simply pass up or throw away because I don't think it'll work once she's in my room, which was painted teal and decorated with A&F posters by my sister while I was away. Or even once she gets into my sub-compact sedan with no AC. I'm Black, and as much as I love Black women this is just an impossibility once you're over 21.
you using M.o.B as a cop out for lack of confidence thought it was real issue

thing is they actually working with your situation just by associating with you ...they know you lack a rover

quit  thinking
grin.gif

I think you are thinking too deeply about this. If a woman thinks your situation is embarrassing and doesn't want to hang with you, that's her loss and she's immature. A mature woman will be able to see that you are trying to improve your life, and that takes time. I don't know what kind of women you're trying to go for, but I can assure you that there are women who wouldn't be turned off by your current status.

I think you are thinking too deeply about this. If a woman thinks your situation is embarrassing and doesn't want to hang with you, that's her loss and she's immature. A mature woman will be able to see that you are trying to improve your life, and that takes time. I don't know what kind of women you're trying to go for, but I can assure you that there are women who wouldn't be turned off by your current status.

There is no shame in working hard now and getting the rewards later. You went through it yourself: your college life ended and you realized you had to get your act together. You're going to get the good life eventually so you might as well get all the grinding over with now. And if it makes you feel better, compare your life to mine: I have NO car, work less than 10 hours a week, have a total bank account of around $1000, over 10% body fat and basically put off chilling and kicking it to practice basketball in my free time and study to get into a great college. Oh and let me mention this: my room's teal and I don't get girls cause my whipless, jobless life seems pretty crappy to people but I'm not complaining. I know what I'm working for. Keep your head up and trust me, work now and 8 months will be here before you know it. 

There is no shame in working hard now and getting the rewards later. You went through it yourself: your college life ended and you realized you had to get your act together. You're going to get the good life eventually so you might as well get all the grinding over with now. And if it makes you feel better, compare your life to mine: I have NO car, work less than 10 hours a week, have a total bank account of around $1000, over 10% body fat and basically put off chilling and kicking it to practice basketball in my free time and study to get into a great college. Oh and let me mention this: my room's teal and I don't get girls cause my whipless, jobless life seems pretty crappy to people but I'm not complaining. I know what I'm working for. Keep your head up and trust me, work now and 8 months will be here before you know it. 

Sounds like you're scared of rejection and what other people think about you. If you really could get girls, it doesn't matter what color your room is or what kind of car you drive. Just stop worrying about small details and just live life. I went through something similar to you and I know its a lot easier said then done, but you just have to work with what you got. There's plenty of people who don't even have cars and get girls.

Sounds like you're scared of rejection and what other people think about you. If you really could get girls, it doesn't matter what color your room is or what kind of car you drive. Just stop worrying about small details and just live life. I went through something similar to you and I know its a lot easier said then done, but you just have to work with what you got. There's plenty of people who don't even have cars and get girls.

Also, don't wait 8 months and expect a great change. Change your mindset, think positive, do things that will help you gain confidence right now because 8 months is a long time to be depressed.

Your post sounded pretty pathetic tbh... bunch of whining and complaining about circumstances which aren't even that serious. Girls are gonna be able to pick up on your mindset quickly and that is gonna be the biggest thing that turns girls off, not your teal room.

Also, don't wait 8 months and expect a great change. Change your mindset, think positive, do things that will help you gain confidence right now because 8 months is a long time to be depressed.

Your post sounded pretty pathetic tbh... bunch of whining and complaining about circumstances which aren't even that serious. Girls are gonna be able to pick up on your mindset quickly and that is gonna be the biggest thing that turns girls off, not your teal room.

i kinda feel where you are coming from. I want to be moved out my parents' place before i start pursuing girls for real but at the same time i would rather have a girl who is willing to accept me now than when i have a better car and nice apartment and stuff

i kinda feel where you are coming from. I want to be moved out my parents' place before i start pursuing girls for real but at the same time i would rather have a girl who is willing to accept me now than when i have a better car and nice apartment and stuff

you're insecure about things that aren't that important at the end of the day...

so what are you scared of hearing a female tell you that she's not talking about it because of your car or house? tell her to bounce then what's the big deal?

even when you get those things your mind will be screwed on some status type steez anyway and it will ruin you

my 2cents

you're insecure about things that aren't that important at the end of the day...

so what are you scared of hearing a female tell you that she's not talking about it because of your car or house? tell her to bounce then what's the big deal?

even when you get those things your mind will be screwed on some status type steez anyway and it will ruin you

my 2cents

Yea I guess alot of it is my mindset. It's tough to get out of it, though.

Real talk the OP was kind of a question aimed at myself more than anything.

It's just really hard to not care about this stuff, when everyone I know is living life on another level.

Plus, everyday I wake up in a house that I hate living in, driving a car that i hate having. It's really hard for me to let go of material possession as a basis for one's self worth, and I honestly have no idea how to go about doing that.

I think it really comes down to me thinking too much and not just letting good things unfold, but I simply can't see how to let go/relax/stop thinking, when deep down I feel like this feeling of being less-than and needing to come up is what drives me to be a successful person. Like people tell me that I could have everything and still wouldn't be happy, and i kind of see that as a good thing because that means that I'll have that hunger that dies in alot of people after they feel they've made it.

Yea I guess alot of it is my mindset. It's tough to get out of it, though.

Real talk the OP was kind of a question aimed at myself more than anything.

It's just really hard to not care about this stuff, when everyone I know is living life on another level.

Plus, everyday I wake up in a house that I hate living in, driving a car that i hate having. It's really hard for me to let go of material possession as a basis for one's self worth, and I honestly have no idea how to go about doing that.

I think it really comes down to me thinking too much and not just letting good things unfold, but I simply can't see how to let go/relax/stop thinking, when deep down I feel like this feeling of being less-than and needing to come up is what drives me to be a successful person. Like people tell me that I could have everything and still wouldn't be happy, and i kind of see that as a good thing because that means that I'll have that hunger that dies in alot of people after they feel they've made it.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

If a chick won't mess with you because of the color of your room or because you drive a 98 Protege, thats not the type of chick you want to be with anyway. If you find a girl who see's your vision, is willing to stand by you through the tough times, and helps you achieve your goals... hold on to her. I would rather get with a woman like that then a woman who potentially wants to go along for the ride AFTER I've already gotten established.
this should be written in the bible.  Ive went through the hard times by myself and now I'm semi-established.  Feel like I can never really love a chick because she was never there for the rough times and now reaps all the benefits. How y'all feel about this?

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

If a chick won't mess with you because of the color of your room or because you drive a 98 Protege, thats not the type of chick you want to be with anyway. If you find a girl who see's your vision, is willing to stand by you through the tough times, and helps you achieve your goals... hold on to her. I would rather get with a woman like that then a woman who potentially wants to go along for the ride AFTER I've already gotten established.
this should be written in the bible.  Ive went through the hard times by myself and now I'm semi-established.  Feel like I can never really love a chick because she was never there for the rough times and now reaps all the benefits. How y'all feel about this?

Back
Top Bottom