NT: Is my Life Approach too extreme/a cop out?? Vo. M.O.B., isn't it?

No bro, your doing fine. You are trying to get your life in order and there is NOTHING wrong with that. DO NOT put YOUR life on hold for any chick. Its not worth it. 

man live your life....you don't need a girl at your age, at least not a gf. enjoy your youth and the feeling of being a young professional. keep making good decisions and congrats on your graduation

man live your life....you don't need a girl at your age, at least not a gf. enjoy your youth and the feeling of being a young professional. keep making good decisions and congrats on your graduation

You're 23 why are you worried about girls? You have your whole life to worry about being with a girl. Right now the only thing you should focus on is your career.

You're 23 why are you worried about girls? You have your whole life to worry about being with a girl. Right now the only thing you should focus on is your career.

i feel you guys.

I think that since I've been taking school/work/the future so seriously lately, i'm starting to take other things seriously that really aren't that serious.

i feel you guys.

I think that since I've been taking school/work/the future so seriously lately, i'm starting to take other things seriously that really aren't that serious.

One of the best pieces of advice I ever received was from one of my homeboys who basically told me don't let these females know what you don't have, just focus on what you do. At the end of the day, if that's potential...well focus on that.

One of the best pieces of advice I ever received was from one of my homeboys who basically told me don't let these females know what you don't have, just focus on what you do. At the end of the day, if that's potential...well focus on that.

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

It's not MOB if you aint getting any bread boss.

Anyway, stop stressing over these hos... it seems like you wanna get on your grind for some *#+#$%@ man stop that...

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

It's not MOB if you aint getting any bread boss.

Anyway, stop stressing over these hos... it seems like you wanna get on your grind for some *#+#$%@ man stop that...

Sorry man but you sound really stupid i know its harsh but you deserve the Truth

Think about it your 23 soon to be fresh out of college and like most people your age you don't have a place of your own,decent car and money.

So a chick at 21 or in there 20's expecting you to have all those things is just plain ridiculous in our 20's were basically all rookies

Working hard to become all stars and that takes time

If your 33 or over i can see you having these thoughts but definitely not at 23

Sorry man but you sound really stupid i know its harsh but you deserve the Truth

Think about it your 23 soon to be fresh out of college and like most people your age you don't have a place of your own,decent car and money.

So a chick at 21 or in there 20's expecting you to have all those things is just plain ridiculous in our 20's were basically all rookies

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Realest post in this thread. Don't set yourself up to be successful just so you have room to take care of .
waterflexeelhose.jpg

They looking for a sucker who works hard so they don't. Especially being that young.  Just be successful and content with your blessings and your struggles along they way. When you 30 you gonna hate you even wasted energy thinking bout that in the first place.   You haven't even stepped into your next world yet and you don't know whats waiting for you there. Why bring someone who doesn't deserve it with you. Share your life with someone who can compliment it. 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Realest post in this thread. Don't set yourself up to be successful just so you have room to take care of .
waterflexeelhose.jpg

They looking for a sucker who works hard so they don't. Especially being that young.  Just be successful and content with your blessings and your struggles along they way. When you 30 you gonna hate you even wasted energy thinking bout that in the first place.   You haven't even stepped into your next world yet and you don't know whats waiting for you there. Why bring someone who doesn't deserve it with you. Share your life with someone who can compliment it. 

Keep doing what your doing dude, women will definitely come along with that. I'd look for something with your status right now, and have her grow with it since you have things going for you.

Keep doing what your doing dude, women will definitely come along with that. I'd look for something with your status right now, and have her grow with it since you have things going for you.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

If a chick won't mess with you because of the color of your room or because you drive a 98 Protege, thats not the type of chick you want to be with anyway. If you find a girl who see's your vision, is willing to stand by you through the tough times, and helps you achieve your goals... hold on to her. I would rather get with a woman like that then a woman who potentially wants to go along for the ride AFTER I've already gotten established.

This. Every single word.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

If a chick won't mess with you because of the color of your room or because you drive a 98 Protege, thats not the type of chick you want to be with anyway. If you find a girl who see's your vision, is willing to stand by you through the tough times, and helps you achieve your goals... hold on to her. I would rather get with a woman like that then a woman who potentially wants to go along for the ride AFTER I've already gotten established.

This. Every single word.

a g jus chill on all that i need a girl type !!@# i kno sumtime i feel the same way but i look at folk i kno w/ a girl n all they do is stress its better to be kare free as far as !@#$%^^ go kuz even if u do find a breezy u aint graduate yet n wut if she get prego n then u gotta give that up so klose 2 finishin it (not sayin u would but hypothetically) but yea patience is a virtue n good things kome 2 those who wait
sabali g

a g jus chill on all that i need a girl type !!@# i kno sumtime i feel the same way but i look at folk i kno w/ a girl n all they do is stress its better to be kare free as far as !@#$%^^ go kuz even if u do find a breezy u aint graduate yet n wut if she get prego n then u gotta give that up so klose 2 finishin it (not sayin u would but hypothetically) but yea patience is a virtue n good things kome 2 those who wait
sabali g

Back
Top Bottom