NT!! ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!

How is being in the spotlight hurting him :lol:

If anything That's making him more successful in other businesses for instance....

"Scott boras you over baby, robinson cano you coming with me"

isn't this all about who is more relevant in 2014 you troll? yo go bang some you can be my sunshine homie.

y'all dudes are a coalition of idiots. fact. when did we start arguing who's bigger in 2014? when did i say that?

somebody saif OB4CL and ATLiens were better than Reasonable Doubt and dude said they are nowhere now.

I said that he didn't address the music with his statement and he said he didn't have to because Outkast and Raekwon

are not on Jay's level. I proceeded to show why Outkast most certainly is on Jay's level. now y'all have once again

twisted someone's words to fit your stupid argument. then dude said after 1998 nobody was seeing Jay

and I proceed to list the albums from 98 on where Outkast was on and PAST Jay's level.

Last edited:
Only a certain type of hiphop fan would think Raekwon put out better music than jayz, and I don't argue with those type of fans :lol:

lol.. dam dude I never knew I could be so annoyed by reading things online. Raekwon is your father. Ghost could run circles around Jayz. Method can eat dude for breakfast. Even my man Inspectah deck is better at it than Jay z.

haha yo even Based god is better than Joe Camel.

Joe budden? That dude has bars for days he can kill Jay in a booth.

My man Cassidy will make Jayz go back to Brooklyn for inspiration.

Even that fat dude from D12 is better than j ****.

Only a certain type of hiphop fan would think Raekwon put out better music than jayz, and I don't argue with those type of fans :lol:

lol.. dam dude I never knew I could be so annoyed by reading things online. Raekwon is your father. Ghost could run circles around Jayz. Method can eat dude for breakfast. Even my man Inspectah deck is better at it than Jay z.

That's is exact my point :lol: them crazy wu tang fans man

even inspectah?

the disrespect 
mean.gif

he may not have the solo success but inspectah is on par with any wu member

Funniest thing in all this is, I have some 18-17 year olds that work for me and when I put Jayz on, they make fun of the camel...even magna carta which is supposed to be his hype album of 2013. They make me feel like dude is super lame. So its jokes that being in the spotlight is hurting him..on some Madonna steez
MCHG was trash
laugh.gif
Everything after the Black Album wasn't really that good. Especially when compared to his older stuff.
Only a certain type of hiphop fan would think Raekwon put out better music than jayz, and I don't argue with those type of fans
laugh.gif
I'd love to hear your top 5 favorite rap albums. And all 5 can't be jay albums. Dont be a smartass and put 4 either. Try to be serious.

"People keep talking bout "HOV take it back!", I'm doing better than BEFORE what I do THAT?!"

:lol: :smh:

so your argument has nothing to do with music. :lol:

you Jay fans are hilarious. we always start with music

and y'all bring up **** like him "running the map"

well everything i brought up was MUSIC. MUSICALLY Outkast isn't on Jay's

level......they are BEYOND it. and on that note, i'm out. :lol:

That verse was not referring to his music as well as other things?

Again, people listen to Jay but don't understand him. I almost feel bad lol.

Jay was referencing his power in the entertainment business and the world fool.

stop acting like you're a genius or you caught something we didn't catch. that line

did NOT mean his music is better than before......not at all what it meant.

okay now i'm gone. for real. :lol:

400 degrees > illmatic

People would be more receptive to hear back that *** up and ha More than they would memory lane and that other boring music

Only jay mastered the art of adding lyricism in music that bangs

Last edited:

I know I'm a little late but this guy posted Renegade as one of his best Jay Z songs. Good song on his part but "Eminem murdered you on ya own ****"

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE *****
REASONABLE DOUBT WOULDN'T EXIST IF IT WASNT FOR OB4CL.

OBFCL MADE AN BLUEPRINT FOR A WHOLE NEW GENRE OF RAP.

RAEKWON STARTED THE WHOLE MAFIOSO MOVEMENT IN HIP HOP WITH THAT ALBUM. WASNT NO BODY MAKING MAFIA AND CHAMPAGNE REFERENCES IN THEIR RHYMES UNTIL RAEKWON AND GHOST CAME THROUGH WITH OBFCL

RAEKWON MAKES WAYYYY BETTER MUSIC THAN JAY-L MY *****. YOU MUST BE SMOKING DUST

And I will drop this here

I'd love to hear your top 5 favorite rap albums. And all 5 can't be jay albums. Dont be a smartass and put 4 either. Try to be serious.
Reasonable doubt
I am
Blueprint
400 degrees
Life after death
Get rid of 400 degrees and I am and you have a respectable list.
400 degrees > illmatic
That's not even close to being true
laugh.gif
and you know it. Sitting behind your computer laughing your *** off while everyone gets worked up over you **** you probably don't even believe.

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE *****
REASONABLE DOUBT WOULDN'T EXIST IF IT WASNT FOR OB4CL.

OBFCL MADE AN BLUEPRINT FOR A WHOLE NEW GENRE OF RAP.

RAEKWON STARTED THE WHOLE MAFIOSO MOVEMENT IN HIP HOP WITH THAT ALBUM. WASNT NO BODY MAKING MAFIA AND CHAMPAGNE REFERENCES IN THEIR RHYMES UNTIL RAEKWON AND GHOST CAME THROUGH WITH OBFCL

RAEKWON MAKES WAYYYY BETTER MUSIC THAN JAY-L MY *****. YOU MUST BE SMOKING DUST

And I will drop this here

If all those albums exist because ob4cl why isn't the chef bigger than jay z?
why was ob4cl2 a dud?

Back
Top Bottom