NT!! ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!

What's raekwan and outkast doing these days

In the famous words of big boi.......BOI STOP!
indifferent.gif
***** said it like it somehow affects the quality of the albums they put out
laugh.gif

Doubt most of these dudes have actually listened to RD.

Like, they've listened to it, but don't even understand it. You need to be somewhat intelligent to understand another intelligent man's ideas.

you gotta come up with better to keep the trolling on point

What's raekwan and outkast doing these days

In the famous words of big boi.......BOI STOP!

Please stop bro. You're point made not even an attempt to address the music of these artists.

Also...Andre stopped wanting to rap...then went Diamond and own ALBUM OF THE YEAR and left.

He consistently turned down millions to tour until this year.

for those that were not around when rd dropped:

it was known as the slick-over-your-head-type-rhymes album upon release
dudes tried to step up their pseudo-introspective game up afterward ha ha - for reals doe

jay did a great job re-inventing himself for rd - as if he hadn't even existed before (for a lot of people)

Please stop bro. You're point made not even an attempt to address the music of these artists.

Also...Andre stopped wanting to rap...then went Diamond and own ALBUM OF THE YEAR and left.

He consistently turned down millions to tour until this year.

Why do I have to address foolishness, in no way shape or form are those artist on jay level and those albums on the level of reasonable doubt....stop frontin

wth are you guys talking about??!?!? who doesn't get Reasonable doubt?

I never met anyone in my life who listens to hip hop and said RD was deep... Get a grip. 3 dudes trolling the hell out of this thread are lame as hell. I wouldn't even care if it turned to jay> nas thread but you guys are just weak.

Why do I have to address foolishness, in no way shape or form are those artist on jay level and those albums on the level of reasonable doubt....stop frontin

Are you stupid? Musically Outkast has done things Jay hasn't and never will.

Outkast went diamond.
Outkast won Album of the Year at Grammys
Outkast produces their own music and Andre produced Love Below almost entirely on his own
All of Outkast's albums are critically acclaimed
Outkast transcended genres
In 2003 Big Boi's The Way You Move knocked Andres Hey Ya from the
#1 spot on the Billboard charts.
Andre is regarded as one of the greatest AND their subject matter is at more expansive than Jay's.

Tf are you talking about?

What's really sad is that we have to keep this argument in the mid 90's because that's the only fighting chance y'all have even though y'all would get knocked out in the 8th round. if we discussed anything 98 and newer no other 90's artist mentioned in this thread would have a chance besides lil Wayne, and we all know jay is a far superior rapper :lol:

Outkast went diamond.
Outkast produces their own music and Andre produced Love Below almost entirely on his own
Andre is regarded as one of the greatest AND their subject matter is at more expansive than Jay's.

You asked was I stupid, then preceded to say outlast did things jay never did :lol:, yea fool they went diamond by selling 5 million of double disc album, ima go out on a limb and say jayz has had a way better career than them, didn't outkast just open up for somebody??? Respect to Andre but them fools ain't even headliners no more

Last edited:
What's really sad is that we have to keep this argument in the mid 90's because that's the only fighting chance y'all have even though y'all would get knocked out in the 8th round. if we discussed anything 98 and newer no other 90's artist mentioned in this thread would have a chance besides lil Wayne, and we all know jay is a far superior rapper
laugh.gif
Because they all either died or moved on 
laugh.gif
Jay the only one that can't let go.

Outkast went diamond.

You asked was I stupid, then preceded to say outlast did things jay never did
laugh.gif
, yea fool they went diamond by selling 5 million of double disc album, ima go out on a limb and say jays has had a way better career than them, didn't outkast just open up for somebody??? Respect to Andre but them fools ain't even headliners no more
What? If they ever announced another tour it would sell out at every venue. Guaranteed.

You asked was I stupid, then preceded to say outlast did things jay never did :lol:, yea fool they went diamond by selling 5 million of double disc album, ima go out on a limb and say jayz has had a way better career than them, didn't outkast just open up for somebody??? Respect to Andre but them fools ain't even headliners no more

yet Jay-z just went 2x platinum because Samsung bought 1 million copies

OUTKAST HEADLINED COACHELLA. :stoneface:

and they are headlining every festival they are playing.

Because they all either died or moved on :lol: Jay the only one that can't let go.
What? If they ever announced another tour it would sell out at every venue. Guaranteed.

Small venues like the house of blues, Not basketball arenas like hov

You must be limited in your understanding bro. 1999 and over.. You didn't listen to:

Nas:

Stillmatic? 2001 that took the whole nation and your boy was on the radio crying like a b.

The Lost Tapes? 2002: heat all through

Streets Disciple? 2004

couple of fillers

Distant Relatives 2010??: An album that transcended music genres and brought so much light to subjects your boy j**** doesn't even know exist?

Life is good 2012: A grown man making music...cherry wine... daughters... come on b

And that's just Nas in the 2000's we didn't mention Dre, Snoop, Outkast, Neptunes,..all who went platinum albums in the 2000's

How does Jay have a better career than Outkast?

They. won. album. of. the. year. at. the .grammys.

one of their songs knocked their other song from the #1 spot

they have 0 bad albums. Jay has plenty.

Wait wait wait.... So in the year 2014 you guys think outkast is as big as jay? Serious question

Last edited:
Funniest thing in all this is, I have some 18-17 year olds that work for me and when I put Jayz on, they make fun of the camel...even magna carta which is supposed to be his hype album of 2013. They make me feel like dude is super lame. So its jokes that being in the spotlight is hurting him..on some Madonna steez

Back
Top Bottom