NT!! ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!

Usually record sales wouldn't matter because the new artist will will always sell more based off being new and fresh, but both these artists debut was in the mid 90's so yea in this situation current record sales count. Not only that one performs at small venues while the other sells out arena. I think we all know who's currently better :lol:

Like, I honestly wished he was a better rapper. It would be too dope to see Nas still making good music like he once did, but you have to be realistic. He had his moment, and now he's washed up.
That your opinion and i have no qualms with it because i also have my own.

Nas doesnt make good music anymore cool. 

But Jay Z does?
http://www.ask.com/question/how-many-platinum-albums-does-jay-z-have
Stop the trollfest and answer the question.

If we are using your logic none of Jays albums are better than M.C Hammers Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em album because it went diamond and jay z has never done that 

Do you see how stupid that sounds

Usually record sales wouldn't matter because the new artist will will always sell more based off being new and fresh, but both these artists debut was in the mid 90's so yea in this situation current record sales count. Not only that one performs at small venues while the other sells out arena. I think we all know who's currently better
laugh.gif
So eminem is undisputedly better than jay z than right

makes sense after what happened on renegade 

So eminem is undisputedly better than jay z than right

makes sense after what happened on renegade 

No he's white with skill so he will naturally sell more, he admitted that if he wasn't white he wouldn't have sold half....next

i'm not getting your point. on 2 different occasions Pac addressed Thug Life by saying

"i'm not a thug because i wanna rob you and rape you, i'm a thug because i came from the

gutter and i'm still here."

then also thug life was The Hate U Give Little Infants ***** Everyone. So the thug thing

seemed true to him. he always said he tried selling drugs but it wasn't for him. and as

far as his court cases...they really happened and made his image that much more thuggish.

he never hid that he went to a fine arts school OR that he was the son of Black Panthers

and his mom was a fiend who moved him from one slum to another throughout the country.

even that interview from when he was a teen he was talking about corrupt cops, being a Panther's son,

etc. he even said "i never had a record until i made a record." i'd say he stayed pretty true to himself.

*shrugs* even his "thug" actions were just a matter of circumstance. he shot those cops because

they were beating a black dude. he fought the Hughes brothers because he was too quick to

get angry. and it's not like his message was that of a Chief Keef. he clearly wanted to change

the world, but struggled with his own bad decision making.

Let's just say PAC and big are lucky twitter and Instagram wasn't around in their time, you guys can call out all these new artist but y'all's 90's legend are untouchable huh?

Meh

Would rather see a documentary on Take Care, SFG, GKMC, The Warm Up, NWTS, Section 80, HoB, Trilogy, than this.

Out. Respect to Nasir doe'

what the ****? i aint even a old head or a hip hop elitist **** i dont even listen to nas but this is some of the most foolish **** ive read in a while :x **** is disgusting :x

Meh

Would rather see a documentary on Take Care, SFG, GKMC, The Warm Up, NWTS, Section 80, HoB, Trilogy, than this.

Out. Respect to Nasir doe'

what the ****? i aint even a old head or a hip hop elitist **** i dont even listen to nas but this is some of the most foolish **** ive read in a while :x **** is disgusting :x

Shock value. Thats all they say that **** for.

Let's just say PAC and big are lucky twitter and Instagram wasn't around in their time, you guys can call out all these new artist but y'all's 90's legend are untouchable huh?

what are you talking about? what could have been pulled out about either of them?

like i said Pac never hid his life story. and who said anyone is untouchable? i

thoroughly explained why i feel he was being true to himself.

what are you talking about? what could have been pulled out about either of them?

like i said Pac never hid his life story. and who said anyone is untouchable? i

thoroughly explained why i feel he was being true to himself.

Mr cee was safe in the 90's to all the way until social media blew up, big and mr cee were very very close :lol:

Is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic
Is it Brenda's got a baby or thug life

:lol: naw I'm just playing,I got respect for biggie and PAC, both were major influences in hiphop

Last edited:
Mr cee was safe in the 90's to all the way until social media blew up, big and mr cee were very very close :lol:

Is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic
Is it Brenda's got a baby or thug life

:lol: naw I'm just playing,I got respect for biggie and PAC, both were major influences in hiphop

Huge BIG fan but Pac was about that life. Anyone who denies that doesn't know anything about him.

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/11/02/us/rapper-charged-in-shootings-of-off-duty-officers.html

That said, musically. BIG > Pac, and it's not even remotely close. Collectively Pac's entire catalogue can't touch Life After Death.

Last edited:
reasonable doubt was/is not even a top 5 album of 1996 so i dont know why yall keep bringing it up as an example

your argument would be way stronger using the black album or blueprint 

Hell on earth. It was written > reasonable doubt

Easy

Listen to both those albums daily without skipping a track

Easy

Back
Top Bottom