NT!! ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!

I think Nas sucks. Eh
laugh.gif
you also think Jay-Z is the greatest musician of all time while playing no instruments, producing, or singing.
I sure do, and I have no shame in saying that.

Guess this is supposed to be a testament to how my musical opinions should be taken with a grain of salt and whatnot.

Last edited:
I think Nas sucks. Eh
laugh.gif
you also think Jay-Z is the greatest musician of all time while playing no instruments, producing, or singing.

Guess this is supposed to be a testament to how my musical opinions should be taken with a grain of salt and whatnot.

Not supposed to be. No need to guess. That's what it is broham :lol:

If you think Jay-Z is a better musician than Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson, and an array of other musicians, then that is certainly a testament to your limited musical pallet.

I think Nas sucks. Eh

laugh.gif

Not supposed to be. No need to guess. That's what it is broham
laugh.gif

If you think Jay-Z is a better musician than Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson, and an array of other musicians, then that is certainly a testament to your limited musical pallet.
pallet2.gif

I went to the Friday night show

I am excited for the documentary

Smh at this turning to a Jay vs Nas thread

If jay wasn't mentioned this thread wouldn't have had more than one page, we were just trying to give it some notoriety.

@Antidope you think Jay-Z is a better musician than, say, Prince?
Unquestionably.

Yep everybody. And I will never let him forget it
laugh.gif
It's the only thing on here I will beat to the ground because it really fascinates me.

Sorry Antidope.
roll.gif
Otherwise you're cool in my book *shrugs*
Its all good man, I have no problem with that. Probably my strongest opinion ever, gotta defend it to the death

Last edited:
Unquestionably.

Yep everybody. And I will never let him forget it
laugh.gif
It's the only thing on here I will beat to the ground because it really fascinates me.

Sorry Antidope.
roll.gif
Otherwise you're cool in my book *shrugs*
Its all good man, I have no problem with that. Probably my strongest opinion ever, gotta defend it to the death

I do think more people should be like you though. If it's your opinion own it and defend it.

I can always respect that.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program.....

:stoneface: at Jay > Prince

:lol:

Last edited:
so if your message ain't ****, **** the records you sold
'cause if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
it just means that a million people are stupid as ****.. Immoral technique
Cause jay got no skills and y'all d ridding.

so if your message ain't ****, **** the records you sold
'cause if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
it just means that a million people are stupid as ****.. Immoral technique
Cause jay got no skills and y'all d ridding.

-Immortal technique
-Jay-z
-Nas

..... one of those don't belong :lol:

I think we know who the real D riders are.

If you dont like nas , you have no musical sense.

Lol wtf. Yall act like this dudes a god or something.

I forgot 3/4 of nt is from Ny, so its a lose situation .

This guy is def not up there with Jay z though, he'll buy nas.

My affinity for Jay Z's music has nothing to do with my dislike of Nas. I like Beanie Siegel and Cam'ron, both of whom have issues with Jay in the past. Nas is just not good to me, that is all there is to it.

Can I not care for Illmatic bruhs? Is it against hip hop law to do so? I don't think it's bad it just does nothing for me.

Yea I enjoy it was written and "I am" way more, I know it's against hiphop law but I just do

Can I not care for Illmatic bruhs? Is it against hip hop law to do so? I don't think it's bad it just does nothing for me.

**** hip hop law. **** NY law. :lol:

I don't care for it either. I love Memory Lane and Life's A *****.

Besides that I will never play Illmatic in my life....ever.

I will never play Illmatic in my life....ever.

Get your life together
Illmatic is the essence of hip hop

Stop listening to that ratchet Molly turn up music and K-Camp and appreciate the roads that our forefathers laid for us to walk on.

Illmatic is the Declaration of Independence of hip hop. Listen to it and free yourself from the mental slavery that 2chainz has put you in

Back
Top Bottom