NT Job Network thread vol. Put me on!!

Originally Posted by proper english

looking for an Admin/Tech job in SoCal (OC) 
nerd.gif

Same except in addition. I want to break into an entry-level banking/accounting/finance (LA or Orange County in SoCal).
I would take classes (or certification/licensing) but don't have enough to put aside to get a minor (or background) in at the moment. 
ohwell.gif

Any candidates with the following:

-Degree in Accounting
-GPA 3.4
-Involved in Campus activities
-Some work experience

I can submit your resume to PwC.. any office in the US.

Any candidates with the following:

-Degree in Accounting
-GPA 3.4
-Involved in Campus activities
-Some work experience

I can submit your resume to PwC.. any office in the US.

I work in Client Relations for the Meltwater Group in NYC. We have a recruiting period beginning of Feb. Shoot me a PM with some info on your education, background, work experience, etc, as we're now taking resumes.

I work in Client Relations for the Meltwater Group in NYC. We have a recruiting period beginning of Feb. Shoot me a PM with some info on your education, background, work experience, etc, as we're now taking resumes.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

@Ricardo: Do you guys cover relocation (or just for local NT NYC folks)?
@SuNiversal: What if you don't have a degree in Accounting but want to get into the field, is there any internship or associate positions that you can work towards becoming a full fledge Accountant with your company?

@SuNiversal: What if you don't have a degree in Accounting but want to get into the field, is there any internship or associate positions that you can work towards becoming a full fledge Accountant with your company?

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

No, but we do have Client Relation offices in Miami and San Francisco as well with plans to open a 2nd east coast office.  We also have our corporate office in San Fran with openings for tech/engineering positions and Finance/Controlling.

No, but we do have Client Relation offices in Miami and San Francisco as well with plans to open a 2nd east coast office.  We also have our corporate office in San Fran with openings for tech/engineering positions and Finance/Controlling.

What degree do you have or are pursuing? If you have an IT, Tax, Math/Actuary degree we have open positions.

What degree do you have or are pursuing? If you have an IT, Tax, Math/Actuary degree we have open positions.

I'm in New York but willing to relocate. BA in Journalism...looking to work in the Sports Media field, lots of prior experience.

I'm in New York but willing to relocate. BA in Journalism...looking to work in the Sports Media field, lots of prior experience.

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

Cool cool, I think it would prob be eaisest if someone post the areas they have connects in and the NTer responds to them, just for the fact there are alot of lurkers that can leech of this
Ok.  I'm in PG, MD.  Hit me up if you need an internship in DC/MD/VA.  I have links to some opportunities. PM for details.

I'm an Electrical Engineer working on my masters now but I can forward some info for most majors.

Paid internships? I need one of those

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

Cool cool, I think it would prob be eaisest if someone post the areas they have connects in and the NTer responds to them, just for the fact there are alot of lurkers that can leech of this
Ok.  I'm in PG, MD.  Hit me up if you need an internship in DC/MD/VA.  I have links to some opportunities. PM for details.

I'm an Electrical Engineer working on my masters now but I can forward some info for most majors.

Paid internships? I need one of those

Computer Engineer working out of state at the moment. I need to get back in So Cal asap. help!

Computer Engineer working out of state at the moment. I need to get back in So Cal asap. help!

Back
Top Bottom