NT Job Network thread vol. Put me on!!

I'm a an aspiring wardrobe consultant (stylist) looking for a photographer to help build my portfolio. If you are in the Atlanta area hit me up. Can't afford to pay right now but am willing to cross promote with you. willing to work something out though. 

amateur photographers is preferred but not a requirement. I just want to network with some creative people in the Atlanta area. Thanks.

I'm a an aspiring wardrobe consultant (stylist) looking for a photographer to help build my portfolio. If you are in the Atlanta area hit me up. Can't afford to pay right now but am willing to cross promote with you. willing to work something out though. 

amateur photographers is preferred but not a requirement. I just want to network with some creative people in the Atlanta area. Thanks.

23 year old w/ BA in political science from GW in the MD area. have 2 years of research experience for a government relations firm and 5 months worth of a Congressional internship for a leadership office. looking to get into Public Affairs, government relations, or work with non profits in some sort of capacity (mainly communications or outreach).

23 year old w/ BA in political science from GW in the MD area. have 2 years of research experience for a government relations firm and 5 months worth of a Congressional internship for a leadership office. looking to get into Public Affairs, government relations, or work with non profits in some sort of capacity (mainly communications or outreach).

Anyone in the DMV area, I'm hiring 3 Call Center Agents. Has to have experience with troubleshooting home networks for an ISP and have high customer service skills. No Robots.

Anyone in the DMV area, I'm hiring 3 Call Center Agents. Has to have experience with troubleshooting home networks for an ISP and have high customer service skills. No Robots.

NYC area looking for anything in a dental office preferably, but will take any opportunity out there in an office or medical setting. Also, I have 2+ years of Pharmacy Tech experience at the retail level, but am thoroughly done with that and would like to move into the hospital setting.

I absolutely NEED to get out of Victoria's Secret lol.

NYC area looking for anything in a dental office preferably, but will take any opportunity out there in an office or medical setting. Also, I have 2+ years of Pharmacy Tech experience at the retail level, but am thoroughly done with that and would like to move into the hospital setting.

I absolutely NEED to get out of Victoria's Secret lol.

Mechanical Engineering, I just graduated last year, and I interned for a few months after, but I'm still definitely entry-level..I want to stay in NorCal (SF Bay Area) but I'm willing to relocate to SoCal, especially the San Diego area.

Mechanical Engineering, I just graduated last year, and I interned for a few months after, but I'm still definitely entry-level..I want to stay in NorCal (SF Bay Area) but I'm willing to relocate to SoCal, especially the San Diego area.

29, South Florida, MBA completed and currently taking online classes for my MACC. Any help in the Broward County/North Dade area would be appreciated.

29, South Florida, MBA completed and currently taking online classes for my MACC. Any help in the Broward County/North Dade area would be appreciated.

Houston,Tx looking for a web design job
pimp.gif

Freshman at Emory in Atlanta, Business Finance focus and German major.

Looking for internships!

Back
Top Bottom