NT Job Network thread vol. Put me on!!

Freshman at Emory in Atlanta, Business Finance focus and German major.

Looking for internships!

Cincinnati Area
- 23 Years Old
- MBA (3.95 GPA)
- Published Author in Market Research
- Studied abroad in an exclusive MBA program called ESSAM

Unemployed and looking.... ideally market research or advertising but with my MBA (Finance and Entrepreneurship) and Bachelors (Marketing with Management minor) combination, I can work in any area of a company besides IT and accounting.

Cincinnati Area
- 23 Years Old
- MBA (3.95 GPA)

Unemployed and looking.... ideally market research or advertising but with my MBA (Finance and Entrepreneurship) and Bachelors (Marketing with Management minor) combination, I can work in any area of a company besides IT and accounting.

Originally Posted by wsupjs

Cincinnati Area
- 23 Years Old
- MBA (3.95 GPA)

tired.gif
best of luck man

Originally Posted by wsupjs

Cincinnati Area
- 23 Years Old
- MBA (3.95 GPA)

tired.gif
best of luck man

I'm an all around graphic artist: graphic design, illustrations, concept art,  paintings, web and multi-media design.
I got diploma in Fine Arts, degree in Visual Design. Over 10 yr.s graphic, pre-press experience + 4 yr.s of teaching experience

Here's my port folio, www.rollersstudio.com is my own entity.

What I offer:
-logo & branding design
-multi-media design (audio & video editing)
-web design
-illustrations
-storyboard
-concept art
-"u-name-it-I-can-draw-it"

What I'm looking for:
-paid work
-network opportunities
-marketing assistance
-artist management (manager for myself as visual artist)
-collabo

I'm willing to trade services too

I'm an all around graphic artist: graphic design, illustrations, concept art,  paintings, web and multi-media design.
I got diploma in Fine Arts, degree in Visual Design. Over 10 yr.s graphic, pre-press experience + 4 yr.s of teaching experience

Here's my port folio, www.rollersstudio.com is my own entity.

What I offer:
-logo & branding design
-multi-media design (audio & video editing)
-web design
-illustrations
-storyboard
-concept art
-"u-name-it-I-can-draw-it"

What I'm looking for:
-paid work
-network opportunities
-marketing assistance
-artist management (manager for myself as visual artist)
-collabo

I'm willing to trade services too

Originally Posted by SuNiversal

Any candidates with the following:

-Degree in Accounting
-GPA 3.4
-Involved in Campus activities
-Some work experience

I can submit your resume to PwC.. any office in the US.

laugh.gif
How much is the referral bonus?I kid, but I know how it is at accounting firms

Originally Posted by SuNiversal

Any candidates with the following:

-Degree in Accounting
-GPA 3.4
-Involved in Campus activities
-Some work experience

I can submit your resume to PwC.. any office in the US.

laugh.gif
How much is the referral bonus?I kid, but I know how it is at accounting firms

The company that I work for is hiring. Check out www.wellsfargo.com if you are interested in banking. I have been with the company for a year. Its nice if you like banking but i dont. So if anybody has info on marketing or advertising jobs in Atlanta let me know.

The company that I work for is hiring. Check out www.wellsfargo.com if you are interested in banking. I have been with the company for a year. Its nice if you like banking but i dont. So if anybody has info on marketing or advertising jobs in Atlanta let me know.

I go to the University of Missouri (Mizzou) and I am currently majoring in textile and apparel management, emphasis in apparel marketing. My Intended major is business marketing. If anyone knows of any internships in the summer in or out of Missouri it would really be appreciated. PM me.

I go to the University of Missouri (Mizzou) and I am currently majoring in textile and apparel management, emphasis in apparel marketing. My Intended major is business marketing. If anyone knows of any internships in the summer in or out of Missouri it would really be appreciated. PM me.

Back
Top Bottom