NT - Let me change your life with this app.

at night when its sepia colored and u preview the daytime blue light......u think damn how was i able to handle looking at this and not go blind 
laugh.gif

I was finishing up some homework and everything was all good until I tried this. I started yawning and feeling sleepy pretty quick. Had to turn it off for now 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I was finishing up some homework and everything was all good until I tried this. I started yawning and feeling sleepy pretty quick. Had to turn it off for now 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
at this

I thought it would be some BS at first but it really does work. I never noticed how bright and straining on the eyes it was at night.

Props OP

pimp.gif
at this

I thought it would be some BS at first but it really does work. I never noticed how bright and straining on the eyes it was at night.

Props OP

Night before school here and this is just what I needed to get my sleep cycle straight again. Props OP!

Night before school here and this is just what I needed to get my sleep cycle straight again. Props OP!

How do I delete this on a Macbook? Whenever I try to it says that I can't because it's open and when I try to click the icon, nothing happens.

How do I delete this on a Macbook? Whenever I try to it says that I can't because it's open and when I try to click the icon, nothing happens.

Back
Top Bottom