NT Let us write the Man Law Book

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

A man must know how to change a tire.

Put this one on the top of the list.
and make sure you know how to get the spare tire out from under a pickup truck.... had me looking like a goof one day. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

A man must know how to change a tire.

Put this one on the top of the list.
and make sure you know how to get the spare tire out from under a pickup truck.... had me looking like a goof one day. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

You must never converse with another man's girlfriend while her man is standing 6 inches from her.

Some dude tried to do that at a bar with my girl and I. I looked him in the eyes and asked son if he was stupid or being intentionally disrespectful. He said sorry and walked away. Testing me, huh? I got your test right heeeea. joe pesci.

That didnt happen. Sit down.

It actually did. 
..give a @##@ what you think did or didn't. Move over.
roll.gif
Told him to sit down, so he came back with move over.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

You must never converse with another man's girlfriend while her man is standing 6 inches from her.

Some dude tried to do that at a bar with my girl and I. I looked him in the eyes and asked son if he was stupid or being intentionally disrespectful. He said sorry and walked away. Testing me, huh? I got your test right heeeea. joe pesci.

That didnt happen. Sit down.

It actually did. 
..give a @##@ what you think did or didn't. Move over.
roll.gif
Told him to sit down, so he came back with move over.
roll.gif

man law: don't eva reply a text wit the word "K" instead of "ite" or "cool" to anotha man
man law: stop beein pressed ova other men lookin at or commentin on how good ur girl looks, think bout it if you had a nice car won't you want everyone to break their necks for it??

man law: don't get matchin tats or piercings as a male celebrity 

man law: you must at one point in your lifetime pay hommage to the Los Angeles Lakers 

man law: don't eva reply a text wit the word "K" instead of "ite" or "cool" to anotha man
man law: stop beein pressed ova other men lookin at or commentin on how good ur girl looks, think bout it if you had a nice car won't you want everyone to break their necks for it??

man law: don't get matchin tats or piercings as a male celebrity 

man law: you must at one point in your lifetime pay hommage to the Los Angeles Lakers 

NEVER text a smiley face to another man.

NEVER laugh via text or in person like hehehe.

NEVER text a smiley face to another man.

NEVER laugh via text or in person like hehehe.

Don't send chain letters (BBM'ers know what I'm talking) to another guy. Especially chain letters along the lines of, "Name 1 thing that you love about me". I mean come on dude, seriously?

Don't send chain letters (BBM'ers know what I'm talking) to another guy. Especially chain letters along the lines of, "Name 1 thing that you love about me". I mean come on dude, seriously?

I got another one. No going to the club ordering Sangria, Margarita, Martini, Nuvo,etc. The only drink with a vowel at the end of it that a man can drink is Tequilla, and drinking said drink has to be consumed doing 'body shots' with atleast 2 heterosexual/bi-sexual females on a scale of 7-10.

I got another one. No going to the club ordering Sangria, Margarita, Martini, Nuvo,etc. The only drink with a vowel at the end of it that a man can drink is Tequilla, and drinking said drink has to be consumed doing 'body shots' with atleast 2 heterosexual/bi-sexual females on a scale of 7-10.

Man Law: Never dress to get other men to comment on your outfit. You want to impress the chicks not other men on a message board.

Man Law: Never dress to get other men to comment on your outfit. You want to impress the chicks not other men on a message board.

new man rule:the only clothing a man should wear are the hides of buffalo that he slaughtered with his bare hands in order to feed his family of 9.

new man rule:the only clothing a man should wear are the hides of buffalo that he slaughtered with his bare hands in order to feed his family of 9.

Back
Top Bottom