NT Let's Talk Horror Movies.....

spot rusherz

Banned
Tonight my girl told me she wanted to pick out a horror movie for us to watch.

I first thought of the OG Texas Chainsaw Massacre
pimp.gif
( she's never seen it )

But is there anything more scary than that?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LLTOOLEJ

the remake was actually really worth watching

Fixed. Remake is crap like all remakes. It gets no scarier than the OG.
But if you want to take it to a whole.....nota....leva watch Cannibal Holocaust. Guranteed you wont be right for 3 days straight.

Watch Hostel. It's the scariest and most gruesome movie ever. Also watch Hostel 2.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is only scary if your like 12 or 11 years old. No disrespect.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by LLTOOLEJ

the remake was actually really worth watching

But if you want to take it to a whole.....nota....leva watch Cannibal Holocaust. Guranteed you wont be right for 3 days straight.
laugh.gif

But yo is that the joint when they were killing Monkies and such?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Watch Hostel. It's the scariest and most gruesome movie ever. Also watch Hostel 2.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is only scary if your like 12 or 11 years old. No disrespect.

Once again. Cannibal Holocaust is the scariest move known to man. Banned in Italy, UK, and Australia.
Hostel is just gore. No fear factor at all...
Now if you show her an Japanese horror she may think your sick.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Once again. Cannibal Holocaust is the scariest move known to man. Banned in Italy, UK, and Australia.
Whats in that movie?
nerd.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

excorcist
wolf creek
a nightmare on elm street (freddy part 1)

those are actually pretty scary

I think I've seen that Cannibal Holocaust awhile ago.

I didn't think it was scary, it was just mad disgusting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I think I've seen that Cannibal Holocaust awhile ago.

I didn't think it was scary, it was just mad disgusting
laugh.gif

QFT

what is it that makes that movie scary to you wimpier nters?

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

for the love of God don't listen to GTEK. cannibal holocaust is terrible. not scary not anything.
laugh.gif

I mean I fear the realness.
It really depends on what you call scary.
Stabbing mask killer scary its not.
But dang man Im glad im in this living room and not on that island scary yes.
Pure horror is always from a psycholoigal point of view and Cannibal holocaust def capitalizes on that.

i saw previews for a "horror" movie coming out but it didnt look that scary it just looked sweet...it was the one with like two seperate dudes tryinto rob the same house at the same time...anyone else c this?

indifferent.gif
At cannibal holocaust being a horror movie. it's anexploitation film. like 120 days of sodom. by the way don't watch it.
sick.gif

once you hit a certain age are movies really even scary? I mean yea your gonna jump at points, but nightmares? I dont think so i wish I could get to that pointbecause HORROR is my fav genre

Back
Top Bottom