NT Let's Talk Horror Movies.....

cannibal holocaust was just natives butchering animals.. ehh... no suspense, no drama, just gory scenes.

The Exorcist still remains the scariest movie of all time. Can't go wrong with OG TxCM though.

yo iono if you watched the movie with yo girl but man watch MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN...both of yall gon be shook

guinea pig 2 was hard for me to watch, most difficult out of the bunch

ichi the killers good.

as a child i feared children of the corn dunno about now.

i liked the new halloween but i cant remember if it was scary or entertaining... at the very least it wasn't a funny horror flick
laugh.gif

men behind the sun is not a horror film per say either but its something else thats hard to watch, might get squeals outta you and stuff

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

yo iono if you watched the movie with yo girl but man watch MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN...both of yall gon be shook
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I remember seeing the preview for that and hearing that tittle I lol'ed out loud in the theater.

as a scary movie addict the best movie to watch is exorcist....real talk no lights or nothin....makes u think...lol

excorcist
texas chainsaw massacre
you got served

you won't be right for weeks.

If you are going to watch it with your chick the new texas chainsaw is good. All these other movies are not for you and a girl. But to each there own. Also thering had my chick jumping.

Thai movies are the best hands down, they #@#% on Japanese horror films. I would put up Thai's movie Shutter up against any japanese horror.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

If you are going to watch it with your chick the new texas chainsaw is good. All these other movies are not for you and a girl. But to each there own. Also the ring had my chick jumping.

QFT.
Texas Chainsaw OG. Not all gory and it has some funny parts if you have good sense of humor.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

The Last House on the Left.
grin.gif
. I hope you're kidding...
The original > remake. As far as I'm concerned, that remake never happened.

Even the original is not all that.

Night of the Living Dead with Tony Todd was pretty decent. OG Chainsaw Massacre was nice. Horror movies have not been scary to me since I was younger and maybebecause there my favorite type of movies. The first Candyman use to scare me but now I find it funny. 28 Weeks Later was good but not really scary, just thethought of it really happening had me in to it. One movie that does give me chills is White Noise and I don't know why.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Watch Hostel. It's the scariest and most gruesome movie ever. Also watch Hostel 2.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is only scary if your like 12 or 11 years old. No disrespect.

Once again. Cannibal Holocaust is the scariest move known to man. Banned in Italy, UK, and Australia.
Hostel is just gore. No fear factor at all...
Now if you show her an Japanese horror she may think your sick.
laugh.gif

god damn...

OG Exorcist and well it used to be the scariest movie that I'd ever seen, but I also still have a fear of these guys today thanks to this:

stephen-kings-it.jpg

Signs? For reals?
roll.gif
roll.gif

You need to watch the Shining. That movie is
pimp.gif
. Seriously

Or watch Carrie. If you pay attention to the undertones and the psychological aspects to the movie it'll have you thinking about it for days

I just finished watching cannibal holocaust...wasnt scary...just really disturbing. Especially how real it looks, how they actually kill the animals, andpsychologically it can mess some one up. This movie had me thinking that all this could actually happen on a daily basis.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I remember seeing the preview for that and hearing that tittle I lol'ed out loud in the theater.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are all naming kids stuff..exorcist...last house on the left...cannibal holocaust...all %%#!! %*%+.

Originally Posted by chubbz301

I just finished watching cannibal holocaust...wasnt scary...just really disturbing. Especially how real it looks, how they actually kill the animals, and psychologically it can mess some one up. This movie had me thinking that all this could actually happen on a daily basis.
Exactly.
It really depends on how old the OP is. If he is mature then a simple chainsaw waving manic wont do.
A true horror fan knows that its the psychological aspects of the movie that makes it an horror. word to Edgar Allen Poe.
Also the movie was based off of the pasttimes of Mt. Fiji. No time to explain but look it up.

Back
Top Bottom