NT Madden NFL 12 Xbox 360 Fantasy Franchise: Week 2 READY

So yo Mamba if hes got RROD whats good, you taking him out so i can play the CPU or waiting for a replacement

Aight, I removed the Texans until his RROD gets fixed.

Falcons, when do you want to play?

Ummm... Dude with the bears hasnt been on XBL in like 7 days and isnt responding to anything on here either...

Aight, I'll kick him and looks like I may have to do the same to the Falcons guy, he's on but never responds to me.

Cam is a problem in this game. Very glad I waited on him.
Will updated rosters effect online franchises?

Chad Henne is garbo too like Tebow...man I should have taken Cam

My offense is sickening, so many weapons. Decided to stick to the run this game though. Solid game for McFadden. Fraij I'll offer you a trade soon I didn't really like the one you offered.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Chad Henne is garbo too like Tebow...man I should have taken Cam

They got some jacked up ratings for Tebow then on this game... Chad Henne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tim Tebow.

Anyways when is next week advancing? Larod Stephens Howling ready to put up 300 rushing/receiving again.

Ya dudes dumb for not waiting until the franchise roster update to start the online franchise

The servers were down last night when I tried to advance it and they are down right now as well. I'll do it as soon as they come back up.

Gore
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
81 yd TD to win the game 1st play in OT

Mamba I was up 7-0 at the end of the 1st quarter and when I tried to run another play my xbox straight froze on me. Really can't believed that it happened
laugh.gif
Is it okay if I start up another game? If not, it's cool.

Back
Top Bottom