NT Madden NFL 12 Xbox 360 Fantasy Franchise: Week 2 READY

good game Fraij, *#%! was nerve-racking. Rodgers tore me up.

Im diggin cam in this game. Glad I waited on him.

Jay I can't accept that trade
laugh.gif

Downgrade at both positions is not a good look.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif

Its all good 
laugh.gif
 Figured i'd try cause it was equal with the overalls.
I briefly thought about sending you Desean for Dez instead but I cant do that. Im good with Mario, he did work in my first game.

why are there 10 min quarters?

can we please change that to 5 or 6

laugh.gif

Sent you a trade... Not sure if you run a 4-3 or not in the game... Im trying to unload John Abraham because they got him playing 3-4 DE
indifferent.gif

If you dont like that trade with Clay in there I can also offer Abraham for Dez straight up or Abraham and Michael Clayton for Dez.

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Peyton Manning is on the trade block...
Who you want for him?

I'm going to change the quarters to 8 minutes. 

^Looks like 9/15 ppl have played already. I'll advance tomorrow at 10 PMEST at the latest unless you message me telling me you can't get your game in. I'm also going to update the 1st page with the people who are actually in the league so that'll be easier to get in contact with them if you have a user game.

they need flex schedules on this %$#% like in NBA 2k leagues... It would be much more successful getting your games in and finishing seasons.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Peyton Manning is on the trade block...
Who you want for him?

I'm going to change the quarters to 8 minutes. 

Well a QB in return.. prolly want someone else too. Like a solid Corner or WR

Fraij I can't do that trade
laugh.gif

I don't wanna give up Clay or Dez
This is @#%+$* !!#@!@%% bro.  My team blows fat $%++ with these WR's and i STILL put up 540 yds passing
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  Got players on D playing out of position everywhere. SMH.

Cant trade with the CPU... This #$!* aint gonna last more than a season or 2 so draft will be worthless.

Not sure how excited I am about this league right now

Damn chill out fraij
laugh.gif
I'll give you Schillens and possibly Megatron. My team is a little stacked. I don't know what you want me to do though lol it's like I'm the bad guy here cause I don't want to give up the best player on my team.

Damn chill out fraij
laugh.gif
I'll give you Schillens and possibly Megatron. My team is a little stacked. I don't know what you want me to do though lol it's like I'm the bad guy here cause I don't want to give up the best player on my team.

Hell naw dude i would do the same. You drafted nicely. I didnt expect you to just give away Matthews 
laugh.gif

I can see why Fraij is frustrated, outside of Rodgers the CPU didnt pick a very good team.

Damn chill out fraij
laugh.gif

Not mad at you at all about the trade, I wouldn't do it either 
laugh.gif
but I have to at least try to change my team... Just pissed because my team is hot garbage and there wasn't +%@$ I could do it about it.  I don't even have decent trade bait either... I gotta move Abraham because hes playing interior DL at like 250 LBs.. Ill get lit up in the run game
eyes.gif
.  No one wants this ****** Welker even tho hes rated 90... I got Greg Little as my biggest playmaker on O... I have no clue what the CPU was tryin to do...

Rodgers and Adrian Wilson are my only solid picks.  4-3 LB's trying to pass rush off the edge...   Kirk Morrison and Little Animal will be nice if we make it past a couple seasons but I doubt we will.

How can I get Megatron though?
nerd.gif

And forget switching John to OLB
roll.gif
... Dudes cover skills are non existant
laugh.gif
... I think I checked and hes got like 25 ZCOV and 29 MCOV
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

To the dudes that played the CPU and it says times started 2 or 4 times, does that mean yall quit until you won?

If that is the case, it needs to cease and desist immediately. This isn't college football where a L will ruin any chance of you making it to the title game. Just take your L and don't restart any games. No reason for that.

I'm advancing to Week 2 now.

Originally Posted by Jay02

To the dudes that played the CPU and it says times started 2 or 4 times, does that mean yall quit until you won?

Yo not at all!!! I know mine says I started the game twice, you guys should know I don't rock like that. I started up the first game and saw it was 10 min quarters so I was like $%#& this and I quit. Then I decided to start it up again. If I lose to the cpu I'll take the L like a man
laugh.gif
And for the other dudes who started it up a bunch they kept getting disconnected.

For the love of everything that's saine, someone trade me a QB
laugh.gif
Tebow is GAAAAAAAABAGE

My secondary is
eek.gif
tho 5 picks against Kolb; Joe Haden has 4 picks in 2 games with 2 TDs

Fraij I don't know lol I'll offer you something good your team needs help desperately.

Who got the Steelers though? Jake Locker is ready
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom