NT Madden NFL 12 Xbox 360 Fantasy Franchise: Week 2 READY

nah im definitely trying to quit and restart for a perfect season. i kept getting disconnected (posted it like 2 pages ago) and im definitely no cheeser so i can accept an L if it comes my way 
laugh.gif

my xbox got 2 red rings last night, apparently it will still work if i just let it cool down, but will keep you guys updated

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

All Madden in this year game is dumb hard

Yeah, but it is good for franchise, you legititmally have to be good to beat the cpu.
got a 5-4 record with Carolina right now

Bears can you play today before the Packer game or after? I gotta go to a wedding out of town friday until sunday so i wont be able to play this weekend.

i have to apologize guys, but im out. both my xbox's have the RROD, and i dont have money to fix them right now
30t6p3b.gif

I think the difficulty is on All-Pro, do yall want to up it to All-Madden?

Yo rareair my bad man, got @#$@#$# stuck in traffic. Let's try to run sometime soon, just let me know.

Commissioner Gordon, 
My game against the CPU froze in the 4th quarter.  I was losing, so I'm all good with taking the loss.  I didn't attempt to restart since I wanted to check with you first.  I'll be fine with the L, but if I can restart, just let me know.  

The carolina/green bay game
eek.gif
was straight bananas. Even though I lost. Ill have nightmares of throwing that int after recovering the inside kick

Permission granted...why the F does EA continue to release games that out of the box freeze, my 1st game on NCAA froze. @$@# is inexcusable. I'll be advancing to Week 3 tomorrow night at 10pm EST.

Originally Posted by woody2626

The carolina/green bay game
eek.gif
was straight bananas. Even though I lost. Ill have nightmares of throwing that int after recovering the inside kick

Extra points
30t6p3b.gif

Bradshaw
eek.gif

Larod Stephens-Howling = X factor.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

GG Woody.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

For the love of everything that's saine, someone trade me a QB
laugh.gif
Tebow is GAAAAAAAABAGE

My secondary is
eek.gif
tho 5 picks against Kolb; Joe Haden has 4 picks in 2 games with 2 TDs

u want Henne? Offer me something. If you run 43 defense take abraham too and send a wr or cb

I'm advancing after True Blood and maybe Entourage, so if you still need to get in games, do so before 11pm. If you need more time, let me know.

Knew this was gonna happen..dude never responded to my posts or PM's and the game gets simmed and I lose 
30t6p3b.gif

Along with that my stats get butchered..

Texans when can you play

Originally Posted by Jay02

Knew this was gonna happen..dude never responded to my posts or PM's and the game gets simmed and I lose 
30t6p3b.gif

Along with that my stats get butchered..

Texans when can you play

my xbox red ringed
frown.gif

Is there any way to set the user to autopilot? I haven't seen any option to do so.

Back
Top Bottom