NT Member committed suicide? (Elcerrito91)

Damn.. RIP. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

Elcerrito was big over on n-sb and ISS, where he racked up crazy numbers of posts in a few months. He would always go on and on about 2002 quality sb dunks etc. All the time, non stop. He got bashed alot since he didnt actually own any of the sneakers he would talk about. Honestly, he was an annoying guy and nobody really liked him on the forums. But sad to hear some1 die all the same
The wrong NTer died.

#RIP Tho smh

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by blakep267

Elcerrito was big over on n-sb and ISS, where he racked up crazy numbers of posts in a few months. He would always go on and on about 2002 quality sb dunks etc. All the time, non stop. He got bashed alot since he didnt actually own any of the sneakers he would talk about. Honestly, he was an annoying guy and nobody really liked him on the forums. But sad to hear some1 die all the same
The wrong NTer died.

#RIP Tho smh
Damn 
laugh.gif

Damn, only thread I'd check on outside of the Lounge forums was the SB thread. RIP to dude 
frown.gif

Damn, I read this on the Daily Cal's twitter as it was unfolding. I go to Cal as well. I didn't realize it was a NTer. First, I felt a little indifferent about it because the student body is huge, but finding that I have another connection to him really touches home.
frown.gif

RIP.

Cal alum showing some love. I really wish that he would have reached out to others if he was dealing with anything serious because he was way too young to go. Stay safe NT fam.

damn man. R.I.P.

crazy thing is, on his FB memorial page his best friend posted and said he was with him just 3 hours b4 he took his own life, and he didn't let on that anything was wrong at all. totally unexpected.

jokes are gonna go on, but some of these dudes on these sneaker forums go way too hard on people (all in an effort to feel better about themselves), but ya never know who you're flaming, and what they're going thru. they could be totally on the edge.

people used to go hard on this guy, and i never saw why. he seemed knowledgeable and passionate about shoes, and all around a decent, cool dude.

people need to chill, for real.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

damn man. R.I.P.

crazy thing is, on his FB memorial page his best friend posted and said he was with him just 3 hours b4 he took his own life, and he didn't let on that anything was wrong at all. totally unexpected.

jokes are gonna go on, but some of these dudes on these sneaker forums go way too hard on people (all in an effort to feel better about themselves), but ya never know who you're flaming, and what they're going thru. they could be totally on the edge.

people used to go hard on this guy, and i never saw why. he seemed knowledgeable and passionate about shoes, and all around a decent, cool dude.

30t6p3b.gif

Agree 100%...you never know what is going on in someone's personal life and a sneaker forum they use as an escape should enhance their life...not make them feel like garbage and constantly being attacked.  NT has got to do better to change the culture.  Jokes and laughs are fun, but the climate could definitely improve. 

RIP. Makes me glad I never pulled the trigger. When you're at the bottom sometimes you feel death is the only way out.

His family is in my heart.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

damn man. R.I.P.

30t6p3b.gif

Agree 100%...you never know what is going on in someone's personal life and a sneaker forum they use as an escape should enhance their life...not make them feel like garbage and constantly being attacked.  NT has got to do better to change the culture.  Jokes and laughs are fun, but the climate could definitely improve. 

Yup, you guys hit the nail on the head. Remember: we're all here because we share a common interest and passion, which is a great thing. Stay positive. 
RIP

I posted another thread about this in the retro forum, because this cat truly kept sb's alive on that site, and was always posting new info. yes, he knew how to harp on a subject. no, he didn't deserve the level of flame he got.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom