NT MEMBERS! stop donating money to help NT staff.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Jr5 has been gettin away with this forever so why is this even a big deal to yall?
laugh.gif

Why let Jr5 (and the rest of NT's staff for allowing it) ruin you experience with his petty racial slurs?

Do you get offended by racial slurs? We've heard em all....that $+%+ aint NOTHIN.
Why is JRose5 allowed to say that stuff, and it's normal? 

if he is racist... why is his name Jalen Rose and he has a black guy on his icon... hmm

im black btw....

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

jrose is funny to me.  i just think it's awesome we have a troll that's an admin for some reason
laugh.gif

he warned me for calling some guy an idiot and he's running around spouting all this nonsense
roll.gif

smh.gif
at the same time, but i'd rather laugh at it than post all these threads complaining.
dude banned me for calling a dude stupid after he posted the end of a movie with no spoiler.
indifferent.gif
come on fam. dude even said he wanted to ban me and was just looking for an excuse. and it was his pleasure.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

and i still dont believe that jungle bunny one until i see an actual screen shot and not just a "copy and past"

Dog it's NO secret JRose puts in work in PMs. The jungle bunny line isnt shocking to me. And YES it goes to charity, but the Niketalk brand gets the credit. We make the brand

-The Juice

i got banned once for going off on a mod (well not really a mod, he "moderated" buy/sell) over PM.. yet mods/admins can go off on you and get away with it
laugh.gif
. but you're just wasting your time. Admins/Mods will say that PMs arent part of the board and there is nothing they can do. Or, they'll come out with "his good outweighs his bad" speech. Or, claim they've talked to him. again, wasting your time.

Last time someone requested JRose5 to be banned had me rolling.

NTer: JRose5 needs to be suspended or banned ASAP
JRose5: You want me banned? Fine, I just banned myself for two weeks

laugh.gif

I dont care what everyone thinks. Stone face me if you want but the fact remains, IF IT WERE ANY OTHER PERSON, PUTTING RACIAL SLURS AND HARASSING PEOPLE IN PMS....YOU WOULD BE BANNED. So why take this crap from a person just because he is an admin.

IF THE MODS DON'T TAKE ACTION, THATS FINE. AT LEAST THE MESSAGE IS OUT THERE AND PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH. JROSE IS A RACIST PIG, POINT BLANK!

-The Juice

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Jr5 has been gettin away with this forever so why is this even a big deal to yall?
laugh.gif

Why let Jr5 (and the rest of NT's staff for allowing it) ruin you experience with his petty racial slurs?

Do you get offended by racial slurs? We've heard em all....that $+%+ aint NOTHIN.
Why is JRose5 allowed to say that stuff, and it's normal? 

why the hell do you think?

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

if he is racist... why is his name Jalen Rose and he has a black guy on his icon... hmm

im black btw....
Just to clarify Jrose isn't an actual racist. He's actually a pretty good dude and real cool, but this is just principal. He does it for the lulz like everyone else, but to for a site that strongly is against racist remarks and dirty saying he has no tolerance for ignorance they've let it slide way to long. I'd much rather the mods change the rules and allow the flaming, but they won't so I wanna see them do something about it

Also Meth said he is taking care of the issue. I have talked with him through PM. But he said, he can not trully believe those pms because he said they could be "edited" on purpose to make Jrose look bad.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom