NT Men...Are you intimidated by women with short hair?

I love women with short hair more and more lately. It usually means they are getting rid of the Devil from their scalps.

Devil = those damn hair relaxers

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

the word "intimidated" is being thrown around so loosely now-a-days, its terrible

why can't I just not be attracted to you....it cant just be that you don't cut it for me....i just have to be scared/intimidated.....some women kill me
Women have to find justification as to why men don't want them. Point blank. They do it often.

The same way big women "believe" that if a man doesn't want her he must have a small thang and/or can't handle a REAL woman.

They need to make themselves feel like THEY aren't the problem

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

the word "intimidated" is being thrown around so loosely now-a-days, its terrible

why can't I just not be attracted to you....it cant just be that you don't cut it for me....i just have to be scared/intimidated.....some women kill me
Women have to find justification as to why men don't want them. Point blank. They do it often.

The same way big women "believe" that if a man doesn't want her he must have a small thang and/or can't handle a REAL woman.

so true.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

so true.

That, or they just accuse you of being gay
laugh.gif

This interaction happened a couple of months back when i turned down a rather aesthetically unpleasing woman from her romantic advances.

ugly: oh, i guess you're gay huh?

Me: No, it just happens to be that you're rather rotund and unpleasant in the facial department, which unfortunately is a deal-breaker for me.

followed by massive
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
from her

For me, it simply has to do with how she looks with short hair. Why would any guy be intimidated? Some girls look good with short hair and other dont.

EL REY JR

Truth.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by King Beef

I'm not a man but I can tell you that many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (independent)....which can scare off many different men. I love it though, just doesnt look right on everyone.
Girl in your avy got that
dsl_modem.jpg
Let me get online
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Kinda went over my head for a few seconds, then I had to look at her avy again and it hit me..............very clever indeed
pimp.gif

This post was started by a dude. HE is the one who introduced the word, "intimidated." And his girl... never mind.

Im a sucker for girls with short hair so id have to say no, a girl is a girl to me long hair or short
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

J Dilla Himself wrote:

DCAllAmerican wrote:

UptownsDotNetStacky wrote:

so true.

That, or they just accuse you of being gay
laugh.gif

This interaction happened a couple of months back when i turned down a rather aesthetically unpleasing woman from her romantic advances.

ugly: oh, i guess you're gay huh?

Me: No, it just happens to be that you're rather rotund and unpleasant in the facial department, which unfortunately is a deal-breaker for me.

followed by massive
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
from her

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

This post was started by a dude. HE is the one who introduced the word, "intimidated." And his girl... never mind.
Damn you're on my richard.

Like...hardbody too.

laugh.gif

What? Are you serious?
indifferent.gif
Simply put, if she can pull it off then it's all good. Otherwise, why would I be intimidated by a potential girl who can pull ofthe "Shannyn Sossamon" appeal for me.

Originally Posted by Nash

I'm not a man but I can tell you that many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (independent)....which can scare off many different men. I love it though, just doesnt look right on everyone.
dsl_modem.jpg
Let me get online
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love women with short hair more and more lately. It usually means they are getting rid of the Devil from their scalps.

Devil = those damn hair relaxers

laugh.gif

But yea, it doesn't always mean that. Usually [black] women with shorter hair need to keep up with the relaxers a lot more. Unless she's shaved herhead and
really is growing out her hair.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (independent)
such a stupid and ******ed comment
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
..stick to posting in PYP's for da attenchunz

You're lame.

get off my sack homie. you're extra wack reading into every post i make because you're mad about something i said in a pyp. pyps are stupid and theonly thing we look at them for is the visuals and commentary. thats how it works on nt and im playing along. trust me i'm definately not an "attention%@$+%" and i could really care less about recieving attention from ANYONE on this board. i dont even recall me posting a picture in a pyp except for aquickstrike and one in the throwback pyp, so fall back with all of that. not to mention i was reiterating what the OP had in his original post about thecorrelation between short hair and female independence. go suck face with your online cut buddies little boy.

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

dsl_modem.jpg
Let me get online
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Kinda went over my head for a few seconds, then I had to look at her avy again and it hit me..............very clever indeed
pimp.gif
frown.gif

edit: im on board
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom