NT Milk Carton

embarassed.gif
Can't believe some people still remember me.

The biggest thing that changed for me was closet space when I moved to NY and I had to cool my collection down.

I still have and wear all the good stuff, don't you worry.

I'm in SF these days, anyone around for a meetup? Do people still do those?

412cam or whatever dudes sn was

he disappeared after everyone made fun of him when he "raced" some dude

lol i remember snuggle mcduggle or some crap like that, he used to come thru with the heat in the jordan forum back then. He had a site for jordans/nike, but what really had me curious was those locked albums. I used to stay trying random passwords lmao, almost had me download a password cracker from kazaa, I still want to see what was in those albums!!!! damn this was back in 10th grade too, time surely do pass by.

Originally Posted by NikeAirKid

lol i remember snuggle mcduggle or some crap like that, he used to come thru with the heat in the jordan forum back then. He had a site for jordans/nike, but what really had me curious was those locked albums. I used to stay trying random passwords lmao, almost had me download a password cracker from kazaa, I still want to see what was in those albums!!!! damn this was back in 10th grade too, time surely do pass by.
will & t are still around in atlanta . . will's on twitter actually.

lol anyone remember the little love triangle with dizzy, shortypop, and ( forgot his name ) in the wdywt? pure comedy lol he had made a freestyle including dizzy name n all (subs)....he even posted pics with shortypop... and remember those two dudes fighting over her as well. lmaoo dude went to a grave and took a pic next to a tombstone lmao ahhh man. internetisseriousbusiness.jpeg

Originally Posted by NikeAirKid

lol anyone remember the little love triangle with dizzy, shortypop, and ( forgot his name ) in the wdywt? pure comedy lol he had made a freestyle including dizzy name n all (subs)....he even posted pics with shortypop... and remember those two dudes fighting over her as well. lmaoo dude went to a grave and took a pic next to a tombstone lmao ahhh man. internetisseriousbusiness.jpeg
Never understood why dudes jocked revolver

Offline, dude is a cornball and a super simp. I personally know 3 dudes that ran through some girl he was wifing.

You made a thread, posted in another thread. We get it. You're back.

Last edited:
beezylocks wrote:
[rule]
whats funny is

people saying ooo NT dead, IT SHOULD BE LIKE 05 AGAIN, but in 05 people were complaing talking bout nt should be like 04 03

in3 years people gunna b like nt should b like 2010

not a chance duke.

Welp, I was wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom