NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

Man, I tweeted SLP to let him know he's up, and I look at his profile, he has 0 tweets and only follows the initial 5 follows you're required to when you sign up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I assume, he doesn't use his Twitter very often. :lol: :smh:

Man, I tweeted SLP to let him know he's up, and I look at his profile, he has 0 tweets and only follows the initial 5 follows you're required to when you sign up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I assume, he doesn't use his Twitter very often. :lol: :smh:

Lol
I only use that thing to RSVP kicks but it still sent me the alert. Of all the days we had a conference with magement right after lunch.........I'll send you and pro my cell# but try not to hit me up at 4am for a pick :rofl:

Lol
I only use that thing to RSVP kicks but it still sent me the alert. Of all the days we had a conference with magement right after lunch.........I'll send you and pro my cell# but try not to hit me up at 4am for a pick :rofl:
Pro: Also, don't let me pick after 2 AM. Nothing good happens after that. Word to Ted Mosby.

You're lucky if I'll bother you after I'm outta work, I'm not gonna be bugging anyone after 10PM that's for damn for sure :lol:

You're lucky if I'll bother you after I'm outta work, I'm not gonna be bugging anyone after 10PM that's for damn for sure :lol:
Made out with an engaged girl celebrating her bachelorette party at a karaoke spot in East Village. Where do I find wholesome women?

Made out with an engaged girl celebrating her bachelorette party at a karaoke spot in East Village. Where do I find wholesome women?

Not in the goddamn village at bachelorette parties man :lol: but then again, I doubt there are many wholesome women out there. Another post for another thread though :lol:

You at the one next to McSorley's?

C CP1708 Yep, I'll ask him when he shows up.

And if he doesn't show up he's getting Rusty Greer :lol:

Not in the goddamn village at bachelorette parties man :lol: but then again, I doubt there are many wholesome women out there. Another post for another thread though :lol:

You at the one next to McSorley's?

C CP1708 Yep, I'll ask him when he shows up.

And if he doesn't show up he's getting Rusty Greer :lol:
That the world's oldest pub?

It was upstairs right next to a taco cart, around the corner from Continental.

Yea man :lol: I was there a couple weekends ago for a birthday party.

I'm signing off for now, should hopefully be back on around 7PM ET. If someone could just @ who is next if Dirk comes in, it'll be appreciated!

Yea man :lol: I was there a couple weekends ago for a birthday party.

I'm signing off for now, should hopefully be back on around 7PM ET. If someone could just @ who is next if Dirk comes in, it'll be appreciated!
I know Continental is as dive as you can get, but 5 shots for $10 plus $2 brews. How can you beat that for a frugal pregame?

Champ about that savage life
One minute singing BSB off-key and chugging soju, the next playing tonsil hockey.

View media item 1114864
champ :pimp:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom