NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

Nice pick Paul. I guessed he would not have made it back to me :smh:

CP, I saw him on yesterday. PM has been sent and coondog16 coondog16 is on the clock until 6:26PM ET.

I should clarify, I meant injuries turned on to start the season, my bad. I realized that The Show doesn't take preexisting injuries into account when first starting a season. Yeah, you guys are right, it's bound to happen to any player. I've played the Show, MVP Baseball, High High, Triple Play, etc. for years, injuries are totally random.

Hoping no one nabs my guy Javy Baez in the later rounds though :nerd: dude makes his MLB debut tonight. Really excited about the Cubs future with him and Kris Bryant (even though I'm a loyal Mets fan).

Hoping no one nabs my guy Javy Baez in the later rounds though :nerd: dude makes his MLB debut tonight. Really excited about the Cubs future with him and Kris Bryant (even though I'm a loyal Mets fan).

Yeaaaaaaahhhhh, I'ma need you to shut the **** up now please. :lol:

(please don't take offense, I'm just laughingly reminding you, do not mention names of players not yet selected. It hurts. :lol: )

Yeah let's make that a rule, where we can't discuss players who have yet to be taken off the board :smh:

Great picks by Be Easy and Paul. Had Harvey, Jones, and another arm top of my board. Not that I seriously expected any of the three to last for my second pick.

I should clarify, I meant injuries turned on to start the season, my bad. I realized that The Show doesn't take preexisting injuries into account when first starting a season. Yeah, you guys are right, it's bound to happen to any player. I've played the Show, MVP Baseball, High High, Triple Play, etc. for years, injuries are totally random.

Crush Bryant is my dude, man. CP and I been hyping him endlessly and he's making us look extremely smart.

Pabs you and me both bro.  I am ready for both my picks. 

Dland, if you are waiting for just the one pick, you can PM Pro 2 names, that way if he steals your first choice, your next one is set and Pro can enter it in for you.

With the 29th pick, I will be selecting:

Gerald Buster Posey, C

Last edited:
Like I said, clutch. Isn't your bro a pitcher in the minors?
Yes. Throwing tomorrow night after they skipped him a start to give him some rest. He will be facing George Springer on his rehab assignment and I'll be able to watch on the MiLB TV!

Back
Top Bottom