NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

7 picks before my pick.  My list of players I wanted in the first round is down to 7 players.  SMFH.

Last edited:
My apologies guys, was a horror getting home.

Sorry Dirk, I gotta AP you. Highest WAR left on the board is Alex Gordon OF Kansas City Royals.

woody2626 woody2626 is on the clock until 11:30AM ET tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
I'll give him the hour then :lol: let me note that's his Twitter handle.

Is that you @ogbobbyjindal?

laugh.gif

Please tell me injuries are turned off lol. Harvey is buried in the Mets Single A team in The Show.

Please tell me injuries are turned off lol. Harvey is buried in the Mets Single A team in The Show.

A lot of what we're doing is projections, and no true way to eliminate or predict injury risks for each guy.

Just build what you would want your team to look like, with health, but if you take 4-5 guys that stay on the DL, of course some will knock that down a peg. (which you should understand if you were lookin at another team in the real Majors.)

There is no right or wrong, it's more of a board evaluation game, value grabs, team building exercise. Some teams will look similar, some teams will be completely unique, but I'm fairly sure every team will have 1-2 guys that have a DL stint on their resume. No way to avoid it after a while.

Yea, the health factors will knock them down a few pegs ratings wise and their durability will suffer a little. But, like CP said, build it how you want your team to look. That's a solid pick at the end of the first IMO.

paul is on tilt paul is on tilt until 5:53PM ET. Miss the pick Paul and you get thrown Marvin Bernard :lol:

Goddammit Paul.  Great pick.  Had my fingers crossed he would last to my pick.

Back
Top Bottom