NT...my barber slippin...bout to cheat on this fool

OP, I could barely understand what you were saying. I'm not trying to be pretentious, but could you please try to self-edit your posts?

yeah, i wouldn't mind having an alternate barber at least.
like a 1a, and 1b. 

no favorites.

I recently switched mine as well. The product he provided no longer justified the price and wait in line. I am happy with my new barber
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

yeah, i wouldn't mind having an alternate barber at least.
like a 1a, and 1b. 

no favorites.
But "A" is still better than "B" on paper, regardless of "1" preceding both.
It should be "1Batman" and "1Iron Man".
You're welcome.

man i need something like google translate to read through this
laugh.gif

You really gonna suffer through more bad haircuts just cause your somehow attached to him?
This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN i feel ur pain i had to have a heart to heart with my barber a couple months back. Had to let him know that i been seeing other barbers and that it wasnt him it was me. I need space and all that and how there was plenty of fish in the sea and that i been out there looking. Every since he been on his job i aint been needing to go to anybody else he been taking care of me and treating me right.

Are you a girl? If not, even still, you shouldn't have sex with your barber, mixing business with pleasure is never good

I mean, I understood what u said OP, but I didn't at the same time. The foundation was there, just not the right building materials.

But its funny how w/ us dudes the barber subject is a very touchy one and we don't wanna branch out and get different barbers
laugh.gif

Yea kid...I need a barber that listens to french montana and rock some timbs every now and then. Like I said...my barber getting old and out his prime. His lineups just dont be that tight anymore. Mad dissapointed cause we built a bond. Use to sit in the chair and cat wouldn't even have to ask or say nothing....just go to work. Half the time he wouldnt pass the mirror in the 4th - and I wouldnt care. Knew it was Showtime
pimp.gif
. Now im going home trying to dig his *@! outta 17 point deficit with my wahls
frown.gif

I hate that "I'm about to divorce my barber/cheat on my barber" line. Sounds ayo. Just find a new barber and don't make it a big emotional decision

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Yea kid...I need a barber that listens to french montana and rock some timbs every now and then. Like I said...my barber getting old and out his prime. His lineups just dont be that tight anymore. Mad dissapointed cause we built a bond. Use to sit in the chair and cat wouldn't even have to ask or say nothing....just go to work. Half the time he wouldnt pass the mirror in the 4th - and I wouldnt care. Knew it was Showtime
pimp.gif
. Now im going home trying to dig his *@! outta 17 point deficit with my wahls
frown.gif

I'm trying so hard to fully understand what you're trying to say.What happened to plain-o-English?!

Back
Top Bottom