NT, my ex is coming at me asking for MONEY??

Give her a check for an amount you both cordially agree upon.

Empty bank account.

Accept the $35 "bounced check" fee.

Never talk to her again.

Give her a check for an amount you both cordially agree upon.

Empty bank account.

Accept the $35 "bounced check" fee.

Never talk to her again.

Wait, what? She took you out and bought you gifts and she wants you to repay her because now you got money and y'all aren't together anymore?
If a dude always took his girl out to dinner and paid for everything and bought her gifts, he has a right to ask her to repay him a cash amount after they break up? If I asked an ex to give me some cash for all the times I took her out, I would get chewed out by every chick within a 50 mile radius of my house..This isn't even something to consider..It's a no pimp..What's good for the goose is good for the gander...Tell that gander to fall back

Double post but while I'm still here, how do you know what the money you're giving her is being spent on? I guess essentially that is none of your goddam business but what if you give her, let's say 200 dollars, and she takes it and spends it to take out some other dude? Idk about u but that would piss me off 

Double post but while I'm still here, how do you know what the money you're giving her is being spent on? I guess essentially that is none of your goddam business but what if you give her, let's say 200 dollars, and she takes it and spends it to take out some other dude? Idk about u but that would piss me off 

Wait, what? She took you out and bought you gifts and she wants you to repay her because now you got money and y'all aren't together anymore?
If a dude always took his girl out to dinner and paid for everything and bought her gifts, he has a right to ask her to repay him a cash amount after they break up? If I asked an ex to give me some cash for all the times I took her out, I would get chewed out by every chick within a 50 mile radius of my house..This isn't even something to consider..It's a no pimp..What's good for the goose is good for the gander...Tell that gander to fall back

Its a hard situation. My take on it though: When you guys were dating I'm guessing she did that because she cared about you and knew you were having a rough time. To bring it back up now after you are done dating I think is a bit rude. If when helping you out she told you she would like to be paid back or the favor to be returned that mayyyy be a little different. Idk tho, I think once you break up with someone whats done is already done and just leave it unless its obvious theyre looking to get paid back in some way.

Its a hard situation. My take on it though: When you guys were dating I'm guessing she did that because she cared about you and knew you were having a rough time. To bring it back up now after you are done dating I think is a bit rude. If when helping you out she told you she would like to be paid back or the favor to be returned that mayyyy be a little different. Idk tho, I think once you break up with someone whats done is already done and just leave it unless its obvious theyre looking to get paid back in some way.

If she was to really need it then I guess it wouldn't hurt to help her. Now thing is when you do something in a relationship it's because you care for that person and you would get the same back. I don't agree with her demanding anything because truth is at this point you don't owe her $**. It's up to you to find out if she really is hurting financially or doin' it just to take advantage of you.

On second thought, tell her to go to hell.

If she was to really need it then I guess it wouldn't hurt to help her. Now thing is when you do something in a relationship it's because you care for that person and you would get the same back. I don't agree with her demanding anything because truth is at this point you don't owe her $**. It's up to you to find out if she really is hurting financially or doin' it just to take advantage of you.

On second thought, tell her to go to hell.

thats crazy, if i was still smashing i'll hit her once in a while, but homegirl sounds like she wants a lump sum,a couple stacks... she sounds crazy bro, who does that... tell her to fall back

thats crazy, if i was still smashing i'll hit her once in a while, but homegirl sounds like she wants a lump sum,a couple stacks... she sounds crazy bro, who does that... tell her to fall back

How is this a tough situation? if she offeres to pay on dates why the hell would u owe her anything? like the previous guy said, if she lent u money to pay ur bills, tahts different, think about every man that pays for dates, how rediculous and broke, pety would we look if we kept tabs of the money we spent throughout the relationship?

How is this a tough situation? if she offeres to pay on dates why the hell would u owe her anything? like the previous guy said, if she lent u money to pay ur bills, tahts different, think about every man that pays for dates, how rediculous and broke, pety would we look if we kept tabs of the money we spent throughout the relationship?

Back
Top Bottom