NT MY HOUSEMATE IS CENTER

antonlavey

Banned
This thread is by no means meant to alienate or disrespect a group of people. I just thoughtI'd share my experiences with living with this dude....I used to think i was more open-minded with regards to people's differences but I'm notgonna lie living with this dude hasn't been easy. It mostly has nothing to do with him beinggay.

Rewind a few weeks back, we threw 3 loud parties back to back to back starting on a weekday at my apartment and his room is right by the living room.Naturally, he was bothered by it so we had a house meeting deciding no parties on weekdays but Friday and Saturday is fair game.

A few weeks later the gay dude invites 5 guys over and they're smoking some strong reefer in his room, listening to Beethoven (no joke). Later on in thenight my housemate has people over, they're playing drinking games, dancing and being social in the living room. Dude comes out and tells them to quietdown that "the guys don't feel comfortable". My housemate concedes and turns the music off. Like 4 or 5 girls hit him up to come through so hesteps out to get more beer. While he was away the girls come through and the gay dude comes to the door and tells them "sorry not tonite, i can't havethis tonite", basically telling the girls to leave
mad.gif
. He kicks thegirls out while he's having an orgy in his room, what part of the game is that
mad.gif
? I wasnt there at the time but i heard the story, my housemate came back heated and basically flipped on him.

There's less tension in the house now but i hope dude doesnt pull this on me cause I'll make like miserable for him.

Anyhow that night before all the drama I found a mysterious apparatus in the bathroom. My other housemate and I were like
indifferent.gif
.....I think it was a douching device of sorts (i +#% you not). So dudemeant business that night. We let him do his thing but dude clearly doesnt want anyone eating but him.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Its like living with a female with a penis....

grin.gif
ummmm..............NOOOOOOOOO. He does have a lot of feminine tendenciestho. Like when something bothers him he doesn't speak up he just sulks.

out of all people I thought you would be comfortable...werent you the one making threads about man crushes?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
..isnt this dude slicknickmd?
smh.gif
@ a future doctor worrying about a gay dude living with him. Where did your maturitygo?

so you are mad because your house mate is mad???

how were you affected?

Homosexuals are supposedly very clean.

But, what's wrong with listening to Beethoven? I listen to Beethoven, so does that make me a "homosexual"?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

out of all people I thought you would be comfortable...werent you the one making threads about man crushes?
laugh.gif

exactly which is why the fact that me and this dude aren't getting along comes as a shock. Me and the other house mate are mad close cause all we wanna dois through parties with intention of smashings. But from day one it was apparent this dude and us weren't on the same page.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Homosexuals are supposedly very clean.

But, what's wrong with listening to Beethoven? I listen to Beethoven, so does that make me a "homosexual"?
Absolutely nothing, but the image of 5 guys in a room smoking strong sticky green and listening to beethoven makes me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This thread is by no means meant to alienate or disrespect a group of people. I just thought I'd share my experiences with living with this dude....I used to think i was more open-minded with regards to people's differences but I'm not gonna lie living with this dude hasn't been easy. It mostly has nothing to do with him being gay.

Rewind a few weeks back, we threw 3 loud parties back to back to back starting on a weekday at my apartment and his room is right by the living room. Naturally, he was bothered by it so we had a house meeting deciding no parties on weekdays but Friday and Saturday is fair game.

A few weeks later the gay dude invites 5 guys over and they're smoking some strong reefer in his room, listening to Beethoven (no joke). Later on in the night my housemate has people over, they're playing drinking games, dancing and being social in the living room. Dude comes out and tells them to quiet down that "the guys don't feel comfortable". My housemate concedes and turns the music off. Like 4 or 5 girls hit him up to come through so he steps out to get more beer. While he was away the girls come through and the gay dude comes to the door and tells them "sorry not tonite, i can't have this tonite", basically telling the girls to leave
mad.gif
. He kicks the girls out while he's having an orgy in his room, what part of the game is that
mad.gif
? I wasnt there at the time but i heard the story, my housemate came back heated and basically flipped on him.

There's less tension in the house now but i hope dude doesnt pull this on me cause I'll make like miserable for him.

Anyhow that night before all the drama I found a mysterious apparatus in the bathroom. My other housemate and I were like
indifferent.gif
.....I think it was a douching device of sorts (i !$$ you not). So dude meant business that night.
We let him do his thing but dude clearly doesnt want anyone eating but him.
eyes.gif
Wait what? Do they use that for...?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Maybe you should have your parties in your room
Um.....no.......I don't want my room smelling like beer. And we have a power surround sound speaker system set up in the living room. Dude hasthe biggest room in the apartment, this is the price he has to pay. We told him if he wants to move out to the other rooms away from the living room we canmake the arrangement but he refuses to.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This thread is by no means meant to alienate or disrespect a group of people.
It mostly has nothing to do with him being gay.
Then why did you name the thread "My housemate is a homosexual?"
laugh.gif

To be honest....sounds like the Gay dude is wearin' the pants in this relationship
laugh.gif

....Kicking out the Fe's, meanwhile the Tone-Rangers are getting high in the bedroom nodding to some Beethoven
pimp.gif

One of my dormmates from the last two years, I'm about 99% sure is a homosexual still hiding in the closet. He was cool though, just a real reserved butnice guy.

Back
Top Bottom