NT MY HOUSEMATE IS CENTER

We let him do his thing but dude clearly doesnt want anyone eating but him.
eyes.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

What does being homosexual have to do with things? There are some horrible heterosexual roommates as well.
I've never lived with a gay person before, just wanted to share my experiences. Like a cultural experience if you will.
grin.gif

So how do you know hes gay?

because he smokes strong refeer while listening to Beethoven in the living room with 5 other males?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Homosexuals are supposedly very clean.

But, what's wrong with listening to Beethoven? I listen to Beethoven, so does that make me a "homosexual"?

That's what I'm saying.

i fail to see the reason why you brought up the fact that your housemate was gay.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Duke said smoking strong reefer listening to Beethoven ..[/color]
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Better watch your bathroom for mysterious liquids
laugh.gif
[/color]

I;ll clear this up one last time......5 group of guys listening to Beethoven while blazing is funny to me, gay or not. Has nothing to do with sexuality.

How do i know he's gay?
He told us
He has a bf

I AM NOT MAKING ASSUMPTIONS

About me letting him live? He's the one not letting me entertain women and friends without restrictions.

i think people see it irrelevant that you mention he's gay. when easily a straight person could have acted the same way.. aside from what you'found'.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I;ll clear this up one last time......5 group of guys listening to Beethoven while blazing is funny to me, gay or not. Has nothing to do with sexuality.

How do i know he's gay?
He told us
He has a bf

About me letting him live? He's the one not letting me entertain women and friends without restrictions.
so why didn't you confront him, instead of making a thread in Niketalk?

Haha. U mean to tell me the dude that wouldn't come out to the party (that u complained about) is a homosexual? Wow..does it feel like the pieces to thepuzzle are now put in place?

^I love when people respond without reading. I do let him live his life, he's the one who won't let me entertain women and friends without restriction

How do i know he's gay?
He told us
He has a bf

Originally Posted by Black Milk

How do i know he's gay?
He told us
He has a bf

so why didn't you confront him, instead of making a thread in Niketalk
We scheduled another house meeting clearly the first one accomplished nothing. He went back on his word...Fridays and Saturdays are supposed to befair game. You guys fail to see why my housemate and i are so pissed off. He kicked girls out of our house and kept interrupting our party while he was havinghis own fun. I'm sorry, I'm a very tolerant individual and I let a lot of things slide but this is where i draw the line.
mad.gif
I just wish dude didn't live here and yes you guys are right it has nothingto do with him being gay.....I said that in the original post.

Originally Posted by mdresident

Haha. U mean to tell me the dude that wouldn't come out to the party (that u complained about) is a homosexual? Wow..does it feel like the pieces to the puzzle are now put in place?
WHAT....? I said the dude that wouldn't let us have a party and told girls who came over to the apartment to leave is gay. What are u talkingabout?

Originally Posted by mdresident

Haha. U mean to tell me the dude that wouldn't come out to the party (that u complained about) is a homosexual? Wow..does it feel like the pieces to the puzzle are now put in place?
WHAT....? I said the dude that wouldn't let us have a party and told girls who came over to the apartment to leave is gay. What are u talking about?

Yeah..that's what I meant...the dude that u posted a while ago about right? That would stay in his room and catch attitudes?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i think people see it irrelevant that you mention he's gay. when easily a straight person could have acted the same way.. aside from what you 'found'.
I'll admit it, it's very relevant. A gay man kicking girls out of my apartment when I'm tryna hit has an added effect.Is that what you want me to say? I have nothing against gay people. When this happened my other housemate called him a "fa$$$" a couple of times inanger. I wouldn't have gone that far tho, I told him he was wrong for it. Getting c-blocked is one thing but being c-blocked by a gay dude whilehe's in his room doing god knows what just had me
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom