NT MY HOUSEMATE IS CENTER

Man, idc what anyone says..i have a gay friend. i chill with dude. dude is funny as hell. hes one of those black flamboyant gay dudes but he dresses in hiphop clothing and rocks jordans. ya really need to step outta ya "gay people are ayoooo" shells and befriend gay dudes. not all of them try to hollaat you.

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

jiz8ma.jpg

roll.gif

seriously though you need to get rid of that gay dude. Everybody on here wants to be all pro gay but they are strange and bizzare people that you don't want to get to close to and deffinently don't live with.
You are a fool.

i mean...didnt yall know what yall was getting into when u agreed to have dude as a roomate? i dont hate on anyones choice of sexuality but at the end of theday i want to live with people who at least relate to my lifestyle on some level. him being a homosexual and you and your roomate being straight is going tohave its akward moments. yall should just be more cognizant of who you choose to live with. just my 2 C's

Originally Posted by youngJEDIFRESH

i mean...didnt yall know what yall was getting into when u agreed to have dude as a roomate? i dont hate on anyones choice of sexuality but at the end of the day i want to live with people who at least relate to my lifestyle on some level. him being a homosexual and you and your roomate being straight is going to have its akward moments. yall should just be more cognizant of who you choose to live with. just my 2 C's
i like this word

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

jiz8ma.jpg

roll.gif

seriously though you need to get rid of that gay dude. Everybody on here wants to be all pro gay but they are strange and bizzare people that you don't want to get to close to and deffinently don't live with.
laugh.gif
you're an imbecile.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Man, idc what anyone says..i have a gay friend. i chill with dude. dude is funny as hell. hes one of those black flamboyant gay dudes but he dresses in hip hop clothing and rocks jordans. ya really need to step outta ya "gay people are ayoooo" shells and befriend gay dudes. not all of them try to holla at you.
Gay ppl can be cool just like anybody else. But some of them act a little too much like females. Hence this thread. This thread isn't abouthim being gay per say, but about him acting like a $*$%+.

I'm a kill this ******

So my other housemate and i were playing Madden at like 11 last night before i go out. And he told me after i left the gay dude comes out and is like wedecided on keeping the noise down @11pm.

1st off, no we didn't. The original agreement was Friday and Saturday is fair game. And during the week sun to thurs noise levels must be at a minimum by12. I considered the kicking the girls out a breach in the agreement so I've been doing as i feel since the incident. The worst part is just earlier thisweek he was watching a movie with his boyfriend @ like 1 am and I aint say !+$.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by buggz05

Start hitting on his boyfriends, that'll make him mad.
EDIT Video had curses but.....

"DO THE HOMIE!!!! DO THE HOMIE"
laugh.gif
I dare you.

This is NT, we need entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom