NT MY HOUSEMATE IS CENTER

Originally Posted by mdresident

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by mdresident

Haha. U mean to tell me the dude that wouldn't come out to the party (that u complained about) is a homosexual? Wow..does it feel like the pieces to the puzzle are now put in place?
WHAT....? I said the dude that wouldn't let us have a party and told girls who came over to the apartment to leave is gay. What are u talking about?

Yeah..that's what I meant...the dude that u posted a while ago about right? That would stay in his room and catch attitudes?

Yes i made a post about that party a while back......yes the plot thickens
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i think people see it irrelevant that you mention he's gay. when easily a straight person could have acted the same way.. aside from what you 'found'.
I'll admit it, it's very relevant. A gay man kicking girls out of my apartment when I'm tryna hit has an added effect. Is that what you want me to say? I have nothing against gay people. When this happened my other housemate called him a "fa$$$" a couple of times in anger. I wouldn't have gone that far tho, I told him he was wrong for it. Getting c-blocked is one thing but being c-blocked by a gay dude while he's in his room doing god knows what just had me
mad.gif

I don't know why you're defending yourself.. I never said you had anything against gay people.. I'm just saying, the same thing could have happenedwith a straight housemate if you caught him during a bad day/week. I think it's pretty irrelevant you mention it, but eh, it's not my story.

i think people see it irrelevant that you mention he's gay. when easily a straight person could have acted the same way.. aside from what you 'found'.
I'll admit it, it's very relevant. A gay man kicking girls out of my apartment when I'm tryna hit has an added effect. Is that what you want me to say? I have nothing against gay people. When this happened my other housemate called him a "fa$$$" a couple of times in anger. I wouldn't have gone that far tho, I told him he was wrong for it. Getting c-blocked is one thing but being c-blocked by a gay dude while he's in his room doing god knows what just had me
mad.gif

I don't know why you're defending yourself.. I never said you had anything against gay people.. I'm just saying, the same thing could have happened with a straight housemate if you caught him during a bad day/week. I think it's pretty irrelevant you mention it, but eh, it's not my story.
READ: I said maybe I wouldn't be as angry as I am if he wasn't gay.......read.

Originally Posted by buggz05

We let him do his thing but dude clearly doesnt want anyone eating but him.
eyes.gif

Wait what?

sorry New York slang....he doesnt want anyone else having getting their's but him

roll.gif
@ your roommate... Dude sounds like a little lame... But also it'spretty clear what he's doing. He's bending his own rules (and the houses rules) by having parties in his room instead... Just tell him to mind his ownbusiness and everyone has to go by the rules.. If he does some foul #@+ again kick him out.. pretty simple.

But why is smoking bud and listening to Beethoven so funny?
tired.gif

man if he kick my girls to the curb... u best know hes out the door...... replacing the gay roomate with one that loves to same females FTW!

is he the flaming, flamboyant type of gay? or more of the conservative type of gay........

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

jiz8ma.jpg

roll.gif

seriously though you need to get rid of that gay dude. Everybody on here wants to be all pro gay but they are strange and bizzare people that you don'twant to get to close to and deffinently don't live with.

Back
Top Bottom