NT OPEN YOUR EYES...*insert sarcasm*

Lulz

The visuals are rather simple and borderline dull, but effective. - Prefix magazine
As much as I love this song, and this album, and this rapper, this video is super +%@@+%# lame. Be honest now, is Mos Def rapping with a weird effect behind him the ENTIRE VIDEO really that entertaining? Come one now...

I have to agree...whats with all this was a totally uneventful and wack video.

Spoiler [+]
Or is it
nerd.gif

As much as I love this song, and this album, and this rapper, this video is super +%@$%%* lame. Be honest now, is Mos Def rapping with a weird effect behind him the ENTIRE VIDEO really that entertaining? Come one now...

one?

but i agree with that statement

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

go ahead and blow our minds with the incredible super ultra universal mind bending black renaissance panther power theory behind this video then

Mos and the video directors all ready did that for me but as usual you cats will mock and overlook everything because your eye is shut
laugh.gif

go ahead and blow our minds with the incredible super ultra universal mind bending black renaissance panther power theory behind this video then
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm starting to believe that NT is the home for stupidity andpeople who don't care to open their minds. Dude actually makes WORTHY threads/posts and you mock it? Would you rather a "Phat booty Appreciationthread"?[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]or "Kim K in a Santa Suit.. Pics for beasts (no56k)" ?[/color]

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm starting to believe that NT is the home for stupidity and people who don't care to open their minds. Dude actually makes WORTHY threads/posts and you mock it? Would you rather a "Phat booty Appreciation thread"?[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]or "Kim K in a Santa Suit.. Pics for beasts (no 56k)" ?[/color]

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
Aye Fresh...

I rebuke these snitches...WE KNOW THE TRUTH...YOU CAN'T CONFUSE MEB_S!...

Hai Guise
Spoiler [+]
9areq8.jpg

huey, now i read a lot of your stuff, but this is where you turn people off to your "teachings" or what you might want to call it.

Whats stoppin you from lettin us know what you got to say? by you not tellin us, you make us basically dissect your personality into wanting attention or flatout bein ignored.

Its like sayin, "i got a secret that'll blow your mind...but im not gonna tell you."

well if you not gonna tell, why say somethin? I mean i do that with girls im tryin to smash but this is NT.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

huey, now i read a lot of your stuff, but this is where you turn people off to your "teachings" or what you might want to call it.

Whats stoppin you from lettin us know what you got to say? by you not tellin us, you make us basically dissect your personality into wanting attention or flat out bein ignored.

Its like sayin, "i got a secret that'll blow your mind...but im not gonna tell you."

well if you not gonna tell, why say somethin? I mean i do that with girls im tryin to smash but this is NT.

Im not a teacher or an attention seeker.

Just a regular dude trying to encourage you cats to think and observe critically.

You can't lay everything out as a definitive fact all the time. You have to let people grope and grow.

The end result is always worthless if its handed to you.

I liked the video. Already liked the song.

I mean you don't see this often and it's a 2 min song anyway

Whats stoppin you from lettin us know what you got to say? by you not tellin us, you make us basically dissect your personality into wanting attention or flat out bein ignored.

You can't be serious bruh.
laugh.gif

used to talk to myself, I told him shut the **** up...
pimp.gif
one of my favorite DOOM lines

Back
Top Bottom