NT Plays of the Week. A date

I've kinda had this idea in my head for a while but never revealed it until now :lol:. There's so many threads and forums on here that you really can't keep up with everything. A lot of times I hardly even veer outside of threads I'm already subscribed to. I thought it would be cool to have a thread where people post highlights from whatever threads they've been in so others can see what they've missed or just to recap. Could be jokes, hookups, new music, game/movie trailers ig thots whatever. Can help people find things they never knew existed. Like I never would've known about the nt meetup until someone mentioned it in the NBA thread. Or that the tyga thread is one of the funniest things on here :lol:. So why not try it out. I think if you post a quote you can click on the little arrow and it takes you to the original thread. I thought this was pretty funny from the yambs thread :lol:

Yall ever had a girl invite you to stay the night but never hinted or gave a signal of wanting to smash?

Wait isn't that the signal?

Like this idea
ehh3.png

Last edited:
Exactly, found out in the political thread :lol:

You started the thread and can’t give us scoop on this “viktor” thing that occurred.

Reported.

But my contribution is The Renner X Trump music video tape has been confirmed. It’s really happening.

If everyone just timestamp a date on there post you can easily see a transition from one day till
The next

8/18/2018 513am est

Back
Top Bottom