#NT PRESENTS: SECRET SOCIETY LIVE AT SANTOS PARTY HOUSE NYC (Green Street, G.o.D. Jewels and More)

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Who was the other dude wit the big *%# beard that was snappin pics early? I wanna see the ones he took.
He posted his pics on the other page.thats the homey @wunmic..his NT name is viiheaven

I kno Mo, thats my Bengali brova. Im talmbout the weird lookin dude wit the bigger beard.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I don't know who he is but he was also at the Vault (in Harlem) performance Eric Sosa & Green Street performed at.

Who was the other dude wit the big *%# beard that was snappin pics early? I wanna see the ones he took.
He posted his pics on the other page.thats the homey @wunmic..his NT name is viiheaven

I kno Mo, thats my Bengali brova. Im talmbout the weird lookin dude wit the bigger beard.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I don't know who he is but he was also at the Vault (in Harlem) performance Eric Sosa & Green Street performed at.

71ib1y.jpg

My dudes Lito, Mo, Dre, and Spike in the crowd.
nerd.gif

ejahc3.jpg

Me, AG, and Dave. Yeah, I was kinda hyped when this pic was taken lol.

71ib1y.jpg

My dudes Lito, Mo, Dre, and Spike in the crowd.
nerd.gif

ejahc3.jpg

laugh.gif
@ Moon's hypness, Mo's determination to catch every bar lookin like he needs a cig, and me tryna convince Dré to get on my level.

laugh.gif
@ Moon's hypness, Mo's determination to catch every bar lookin like he needs a cig, and me tryna convince Dré to get on my level.

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by shapeshiftah

ejahc3.jpg

dude in the blk tee look like a creep 
That is AgtheKid.  He made the whole show possible.

AG do look like he on some other !%++... thinkin to himself "i wish these _s would hurry up... i aint tryin to be waitin around all night to rob yall"

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by shapeshiftah

ejahc3.jpg

dude in the blk tee look like a creep 
That is AgtheKid.  He made the whole show possible.

AG do look like he on some other !%++... thinkin to himself "i wish these _s would hurry up... i aint tryin to be waitin around all night to rob yall"

Originally Posted by viiheaven

laugh.gif
frown.gif

erkjtduyfhkdfh yeah, thats my homie @theBKgoodguy..I got all the pictures on my comp, but these files are huge smh. Mo, I got a couple of pics of you (II), i'll try to shoot them over on twitter.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

laugh.gif
frown.gif

erkjtduyfhkdfh yeah, thats my homie @theBKgoodguy..I got all the pictures on my comp, but these files are huge smh. Mo, I got a couple of pics of you (II), i'll try to shoot them over on twitter.

Im mad i couldnt make it to the show, though. Was even late to that dinner %!*@ at BBQ's...still got to meet some of you folks..funny dudes
laugh.gif

Im mad i couldnt make it to the show, though. Was even late to that dinner %!*@ at BBQ's...still got to meet some of you folks..funny dudes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Though

laugh.gif
Next time yall have a big one (||) im takin a bus up there...
pimp.gif

Get at me Mayor, Henz

Back
Top Bottom