#NT PRESENTS: SECRET SOCIETY LIVE AT SANTOS PARTY HOUSE NYC (Green Street, G.o.D. Jewels and More)

Originally Posted by Though

Im mad i couldnt make it to the show, though. Was even late to that dinner %!*@ at BBQ's...still got to meet some of you folks..funny dudes
laugh.gif
Next time yall have a big one (||) im takin a bus up there...
pimp.gif

Get at me Mayor, Henz

Mad late with these...

Inside Santos

Jewels & I

Forgot her name but she kept clowin me for havin an SK... I'm a cell phone hoarder... #kanyeshrug

Jewels, My cousin & Henz drunk %!%...

This was RIGHT after my man JO BODIED some kid Head Ice style...
laugh.gif

Mad late with these...

Inside Santos

Jewels & I

Forgot her name but she kept clowin me for havin an SK... I'm a cell phone hoarder... #kanyeshrug

Jewels, My cousin & Henz drunk %!%...

This was RIGHT after my man JO BODIED some kid Head Ice style...
laugh.gif

Speaking of... His next project is half way recorded... You should really %!%$ with it, I mean I think everyone will but yea... From the concepts/production/!%@* I've heard... yea Its Cold as Hail
pimp.gif

Speaking of... His next project is half way recorded... You should really %!%$ with it, I mean I think everyone will but yea... From the concepts/production/!%@* I've heard... yea Its Cold as Hail
pimp.gif

Aight, so, since this was a success, from the looks of it, when we gon start the #NT/#SS promotion movement?

Aight, so, since this was a success, from the looks of it, when we gon start the #NT/#SS promotion movement?

Back
Top Bottom