#NT PRESENTS: SECRET SOCIETY LIVE AT SANTOS PARTY HOUSE NYC (Green Street, G.o.D. Jewels and More)

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

AdobeCS4 wrote:
Who is the dude with the Candace Parker baby hair and rows?
smh.gif
Respect the god, bamma.

laugh.gif
But its elan aka E beats

i think
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

30rwjdc.jpg

Sam aka the original founder of Team Sexy Drinks.
Sammy still buying them Easter/Pastel colored drinks SMH
NOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SONN I spilled my drink and everything..Tokyo Tea had me twisted thanks to Sir Biffington

30rwjdc.jpg

NOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SONN I spilled my drink and everything..Tokyo Tea had me twisted thanks to Sir Biffington

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ yall table being short on the money though....
Shoutouts to G.o.D. Jewels and Dave for helping me cover the bill shortage. So who was this bum who put the money in his pocket?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ yall table being short on the money though....
Shoutouts to G.o.D. Jewels and Dave for helping me cover the bill shortage. So who was this bum who put the money in his pocket?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by TheHype

^
laugh.gif

But yo, what's fam in the black shirt's twitter account? The dude that was sittin next to @Jdotofresh across from me at BBQs?
nerd.gif

Them $$#*#% had me
roll.gif
That was me homey..I used to be @datnggag..but I had to switch it up to @datbkdude..
Oh I see...
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

But yo, what's fam in the black shirt's twitter account? The dude that was sittin next to @Jdotofresh across from me at BBQs?
nerd.gif

Them $$#*#% had me
roll.gif
That was me homey..I used to be @datnggag..but I had to switch it up to @datbkdude..
Oh I see...
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Them $$#*#% had me
roll.gif
Oh I see...
laugh.gif

No d-ride, but these dudes G, Mayor, and J.O. are responsible for most of the LULZ at these summits.

^
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Them $$#*#% had me
roll.gif
Oh I see...
laugh.gif

No d-ride, but these dudes G, Mayor, and J.O. are responsible for most of the LULZ at these summits.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

couldn't go...had a last minute family get together...glad all of ya had fun. Couldn't find the door to my UHaul box. Maybe next time

At least you tried

Originally Posted by ninjahood

couldn't go...had a last minute family get together...glad all of ya had fun. Couldn't find the door to my UHaul box. Maybe next time

At least you tried

Who was the other dude wit the big *%# beard that was snappin pics early? I wanna see the ones he took.

Who was the other dude wit the big *%# beard that was snappin pics early? I wanna see the ones he took.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

He posted his pics on the other page.thats the homey @wunmic..his NT name is viiheaven

He posted his pics on the other page.thats the homey @wunmic..his NT name is viiheaven

I kno Mo, thats my Bengali brova. Im talmbout the weird lookin dude wit the bigger beard.
laugh.gif

I kno Mo, thats my Bengali brova. Im talmbout the weird lookin dude wit the bigger beard.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think Spike was talkin about the dude that looked like a cross between Freeway and Black Thought.

laugh.gif
I think Spike was talkin about the dude that looked like a cross between Freeway and Black Thought.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

30rwjdc.jpg

NOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
He just knocked it over while beasting on the wings. I gave him my water.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

30rwjdc.jpg

NOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
He just knocked it over while beasting on the wings. I gave him my water.

Back
Top Bottom