Try and find these albums:

Below The Heavens

Johnson&Jonson (Blu & MAINFRAME)

(So)ul Amazing (Mixtape)

HerFavoriteColo(u)r (Mixtape

He also has a single off his supposed new LP (NoYork! called BossCo.2

Personal favorite songs:

No Greater Love
Show Me The Good Life (Feat. Aloe Blacc & Joseph)
Untitled(LovedU)2
Hold On John
City Of Los(t) Ang(e)les (Feat. Co$$)

Honestly Below The Heavens is a masterpiece all the way through.

Below the Heavens is all you need. Blu is a very experimental artist in terms of his sound - His Johnson and Jonson album will give off a totally different vibe than BtH, and his C.R.A.C. Knuckle stuff is even more out there in comparison.

Listen to Below the Heavens first, move on to his HerFavo(u)riteColo(u)r mixtape, then his other mixtapes. He also produced Sene's debut, ADayLateAndADollarShort, which was very solid.

One of my top artists personally. Friend of a friend I met recently mentioned that he met him in a friends studio in LA recording some new stuff, which is promising.

Below The Heavens. Met him once in BK and I felt like a groupie....

I wish he had Wacka Flocka's work ethic.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Below The Heavens. Met him once in BK and I felt like a groupie....

I wish he had Wacka Flocka's work ethic.

I don't get the disdain with his "work ethic"? Where does this come from?

Dude has put out a lot material.

^ I don't have a problem with his work ethic...but he is hard to keep up with...he just kinda pops up outta no where with new material

Below The Heavens is a must to start with...No Greater Love, Cold Hearted, Dancing In The Rain, Show Me The Good Life...too many to name on that cd

Johnson & Johnson...J&J, WOW, Bout It Bout It...cd is dope as hell but nothing like Below the Heavens

HerFavoriteColo(u)r

The joint with C.R.A.C. knuckles...

like dude said he's very experimental with his sound...also a personal favorite artist he hits home on a lot of songs

Back
Top Bottom