NT put me onto a new TV series

Spartacus is worth it once you get past the 300-esque effect and blood spewing.
It does start slow and seem stupid at first but it picks up and you'll get into fast.

Outside of Dexter, Californication is one of the most entertaining shows I've seen.
I've heard good things about Weeds and Entourage though so those are worth a look too.

If you don't like Spartacus then you should immediately grab a flashlight and look for your missing testicles.

here ya go...

thank me after ya mind has been BLOWN... lol...

wire.jpg

the-office.jpg

lost-logo.jpg

Originally Posted by dwells4life

Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Everybody Hates Chris, Freaks and Geeks, Lost, Man vs. Wild, The Office, Prison Break , Survivorman, The Sopranos, The Wire

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

I don't see why barely anyone is mentioning 'The Pacific'
Because if he doesn't have HBO there's almost nowhere he can see it?

Its nowhere I've found it unless he's torrenting nor is it OnDemand or going to be on DVD for months. The only way to get it online right now is through HBO's proprietary service and you have to be an HBO subscriber already to get that.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Its nowhere I've found it unless he's torrenting nor is it OnDemand or going to be on DVD for months. The only way to get it online right now is through HBO's proprietary service and you have to be an HBO subscriber already to get that.

you fail.. alrdy found a link watching first episode right now..

Back
Top Bottom