NT put me onto a new TV series

you're missing out then

but try, weeds. loved the show until they moved down to san diego and it got too fake.

Spartacus is a great show! The first 2 episodes may seem slow but its only because it sets you up for the main storyline and background. Its basically the story of how the main character became know as "Spartacus", his life before and during his reign as the greatest of all gladiators. (Plus there's a lot of boobies)

11ae593.jpg

/thread.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by DangerousG

11ae593.jpg

/thread.

It's hard to end a thread with something that's been posted 5 times.
eyes.gif

How so, guy?

MOSTHATED- Here's the synopsis

Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with terminal lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He breaks down and turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with his former student Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) in a desire to secure his family's financial future.[1]

The dad from Malcolm in the Middle is dying from cancer. He's a broke high school chemistry teacher. Runs into one of his old students and starts cooking meth.

1st season got cut short to 7 episodes because of the writer's strike. But it was still enough that the main guy and the show won Emmys.

It's that good.

Dexter is the best show on TV right meow so if youre not watching that youre missing out. 

Rules of Engagement is another recommendation.

Can we agree that FlashForward isn't a show anyone needs to watch?

Friday Night Lights. The Shield. first 4 of West Wing. first of V Mars.

Last night's episode of Breaking Bad was probably one of the best episodes i've seen on television ever. Most intense ending to an episode I've ever seen. The acting on this show is truly remarkable. This season started slow, but it's starting to explode. Can't wait for next episode.

Back
Top Bottom