NT Real Talk...Back in the day Lizzie McGuire (Pics)

sorry for gravedigging but i saw her on community the other day and it brought back so many memories 
frown.gif

And then seeing that thread about disney killing off the princess movies had me thinking about how much disney has changed over the years.
I will always love Lizze McGuire
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

sorry for gravedigging but i saw her on community the other day and it brought back so many memories 
frown.gif

And then seeing that thread about disney killing off the princess movies had me thinking about how much disney has changed over the years.
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

...And she will never know who you are or care.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

frown.gif

embarassed.gif
frown.gif

ouch burn
eyes.gif

frown.gif

embarassed.gif
frown.gif
Son, you gravedug the +#$+ out of this thread
roll.gif
I thought OJ was unbanned for a second there

i gotta admit i had a crush on her, i remember finding fake nudes on limewire.

frown.gif

embarassed.gif
frown.gif

ouch burn
eyes.gif

You were grave digging.
kanye_shrug.png

frown.gif

embarassed.gif
frown.gif

ouch burn
eyes.gif

You were grave digging.
kanye_shrug.png
I said sorry
kanye_shrug.png

I remember having the biggest crush on her and Ren from Even Stevens. She used to be on top of the world back in '04,bigger than Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana is now. Haven't heard from her in years,anyone know what happened to her?

Fine as hell still 
pimp.gif

Christy Romano got nudies in the movie "Mirrors 2"

she looked bad in that movie

Lizzy Capaln for mean girls (not so much back in the day but a few years)

tumblr_lbh47zAst11qacki2o1_500.png

and yes nudes are out there on the internet.
devil.gif

I used to love me some Lizzie McGuire. In my opinion Hillary Duff is one of the most beautiful celebrities we have, from head to toe.

me & my homeboys used to love hillary duff, i think thats when i started likin white chicks

If Miley doesn't already become a train wreck before 21. She'll be the next Hilary Duff with a bad coke habit to boot for sure.

Back
Top Bottom