NT recommend me a book. the last 5 books i read are from recommendations on NT

A Long Way Gone.

It'll make you thankful for everything you have, especially things you take for granted.

rich dad poor dad. my dad got it for me lol, i havent even read it yet.

not a reader i guess

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

how is it? im a huge zombie fan. and i wanted to check that out but when i went to boarders it wasn't out yet

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

The Things They Carried, by Tim O'Brien

Or:

The Prophet, by Khalil Gibran.
pimp.gif

Gun, with Occasional Music.

Government issued blow, gangster kangaroos, and midgets with gigantic heads.

pimp.gif

Catch 22 - im reading this for my AP Lit class...... so far it seems really interesting.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

how is it? im a huge zombie fan. and i wanted to check that out but when i went to boarders it wasn't out yet
Excellent - but I recommend reading Pride and Prejudice first before reading P&P&Z, just because you'll have a greater appreciation for the RIDICULOUS plot alterations / additions.

What else have you read? I've only read the Max Brooks stuff, the Walking Dead comic series, and The Road byCormac McCarthy (which isn't zombie related, but still a relevant read). There's a bunch of other stuff out there, but I don't know what's goodand what's not.

Blood Red Snow by Günter Koschorrek

515M785AJYL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

This guy actually fought in WW2 in Stalingrad and writes about his combat experience (one of the bloodiest campaigns the world has ever seen)

Told from a German's (unsure if he was Wehrmacht or Waffen SS) POV and nothing is censored

Make sure you check this one out

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

freakanomics was the last i read which was pretty good.
currently reading the tipping point.
You'll like The Real Price of Everything by Michael Lewis.

i just read After Dark by Haruki Murakami for my asian studies class. it isn't too long, but a pretty good book.

first required read i've ever actually liked.

The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis. Just started reading that today and it is wow. It's about a man who dies and experiences the afterlife.

The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil. by Philip Zimbardo. The prelude alone will open ya eyes to thehorrors of humanity. The book itself is interesting if you like to see how people change under the premise of an experiment.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ape

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Enders Game

the plot twist is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

just read the wiki article on it, is it type death-note?
eh,,,its a crazy plot twist you won't see coming
laugh.gif

very quick read though once you get into it

another book: Blink

Back
Top Bottom