nt relationship experts...please help me......

Ive always been one who messed with a bunch of chicks opposed to relationships...now ya boy is in one.....and I'm sick to my stomach.....ive never feltthis way about a girl before...I can't stop thinking about her....worrying about her...going crazy if she doesn't text me back/call......its like vthefaucet is running and I can't turn off my feelings for her.....I think she knows this....I can't comprehend why I'm so addicted like this...btwI'm 25 and this is my first real relationship
laugh.gif

son you need some modern warefare 2 or something. gonna have to control that urge
laugh.gif
i messed up before cause i was too thirsty over a girl. texting like .2seconds back and stuff

25 year olds still act like this when they fall in love?
I swear I thought this was a high schooler pouring his emotions on NT.

What do you need help with?
Youre in love homie, enjoy the feelings while theyre still there. Should only be a matter of time before you guys find ways to hurt each other.
Dont fight that *!%#.

The messed up part is that, His girl knows hes thirsty for her. She can either A: take advantage
devil.gif
or B: think what the simp is doing is cute and expressthe love back..

I felt that way about a girl this year. She ended up stealing my money, my virginity, xbox controller and varioius hats and shoes and she was only 15
indifferent.gif
don't get caught up and just get her out of your life before she gets you for your money

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

I felt that way about a girl this year. She ended up stealing my money, my virginity, xbox controller and varioius hats and shoes and she was only 15
indifferent.gif
don't get caught up and just get her out of your life before she gets you for your money
LLS
roll.gif

dang she got a dudes mentality. sorry you had to go thru that.

op dont listen to this dude. give the chick a fair chance...in time you will know if she truly is meant for you...at the same time protect your heart...thismay be the first time you falling in love...but it wont be the last. even though you are old as abe's fart dust.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
nice solewoman......the scary *%% is....I want this to be the last.....but I have the most horrible luck.....so I know things will not go my way

all of your previous experiences may have been with ladies you dont think of as wife material. the girl u got now may be in that upper tier or women that youknow are hard to come by. Im not sayin you are in love but deep down inside, you might know that you probably cant do any better than her so u are trippin onany possibility if her leaving you or things just not working out

You stated that "i think she knows it". Is that referring to her knowing that you love her or that she has control over you and calls the shots basedupon you being in check?

every man needs his Independence b4 he should go all in on a relationship. love is blind fam, enjoy it but make sure u make time to accomplish your own goalsand fur-fill your own life. otherwise u will regret it later.

I got you l.....and Danny....yeah fam....she's one of those rare gems that's hard to come by....maybe that's why I'm tripping like yousaid.....ive had pretty girls before....but never the complete package......visually appealing ......intelligence. ...money....great career

Back
Top Bottom