NT Rock Music Thread

sb sb back with the masterclass multiquoting :wow: :lol:

man i don't even know where to begin with favorite rock songs. just off the top and favorites by some of my bands:

Tool - Stinkfist
Tool - Parabola
Tool - Lateralus
Tool - Pneuma
Lacuna Coil - What I See
Ataris - Boys of Summer
HIM - Solitary Man
Led Zepplin - Immigrant Song
Incubus - Wish You Were Here
Pink Floyd - Learn to Fly
Pearl Jam - Even Flow
Evanescence - The Change
Motorhead - Motorhead
Blink 182 - Damnit
Bush - Little Things
Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Guns N Roses - You Could Be Mine
NIN - Down On It
Nirvana - Come As You Are
APC - Judith
Queen - Radio Ga Ga
RATM - Killing In the Name Of
Sevendust - Live Again

have been listening to nothing but hip hop & smooth jazz lately but Black Sabbath is really good

My fav Kebin Parka ( aka Tame Impala) produced/co-produced stuff rn is when there was a Pond album which sounded like it was Black Sabbath influenced

1. Bob Dylan
2. Bob Dylan
3. Bob Dylan
4. Bob Dylan
5. Bob Dylan

AKA. Robert Zimmerman.

No One Knows is an overplayed song same with Seven Nation Army. I like White Stripes
but I can't Seven Nation Army.

i get the overplayed situation. i listen to the radio but not too much since most stations tend to overplay songs.

you listen to the black keys? i feel they are what white stripes should of been. black keys are better imo.

sb sb back with the masterclass multiquoting :wow: :lol:

man i don't even know where to begin with favorite rock songs. just off the top and favorites by some of my bands:

Tool - Stinkfist
Tool - Parabola
Tool - Lateralus
Tool - Pneuma
Lacuna Coil - What I See
Ataris - Boys of Summer
HIM - Solitary Man
Led Zepplin - Immigrant Song
Incubus - Wish You Were Here
Pink Floyd - Learn to Fly
Pearl Jam - Even Flow
Evanescence - The Change
Motorhead - Motorhead
Blink 182 - Damnit
Bush - Little Things
Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Guns N Roses - You Could Be Mine
NIN - Down On It
Nirvana - Come As You Are
APC - Judith
Queen - Radio Ga Ga
RATM - Killing In the Name Of
Sevendust - Live Again

they finally fixed my multi quote button :lol:

90% of those tunes i mess with already. did we just become best-er best friends?

have been listening to nothing but hip hop & smooth jazz lately but Black Sabbath is really good

My fav Kebin Parka ( aka Tame Impala) produced/co-produced stuff rn is when there was a Pond album which sounded like it was Black Sabbath influenced

black sabbath definitely a fave of mine. will give that pond album a spin. welcome to the thread.

1. Bob Dylan
2. Bob Dylan
3. Bob Dylan
4. Bob Dylan
5. Bob Dylan

AKA. Robert Zimmerman.

puts on flame suit, ive never really been a bob dylan fan. i dont know why. thats the thing about music though, different strokes for different folks. either way, welcome to thread.

i get the overplayed situation. i listen to the radio but not too much since most stations tend to overplay songs.

you listen to the black keys? i feel they are what white stripes should of been. black keys are better imo.
I thought you knew I like The Black Keys lol

Reactions: sb
90% of those tunes i mess with already. did we just become best-er best friends?

200.gif

• Love
Yeah man to each their own. Bob Dylan GOAT status IMO. A few classics are Bob Dylan, The Freewheelin, Bringing it all Back Home.

Yeah man to each their own. Bob Dylan GOAT status IMO. A few classics are Bob Dylan, The Freewheelin, Bringing it all Back Home.

ill give those tunes a spin. havent dug in too much into his catalogue.

Those are his first three albums. Love that old stuff. All acoustic and folky before he got into electric/more rock.

some good tunes mane. you have a favorite band or album?

I’m a casual, would have to think on favorite band. Favorite album would probably be between Pet Sounds and Ten. Hoping some newer bands or bubbling scenes get posted

Oh yeah, I'm here for this
tenor (42).gif

some good songs man. welcome to the thread.

Not a huge fan of the big hits just cause they're so played out but hits on hits for the boys from Jax :pimp:

you ever listen to molly hatchet? they have similar vibes.

dave hlubek is a monster man.

QUOTE="LA Diggler, post: 33119065, member: 184949"]

I’m a casual, would have to think on favorite band. Favorite album would probably be between Pet Sounds and Ten. Hoping some newer bands or bubbling scenes get posted

[/QUOTE]

Ten is a classic album.

cant have a rock thread without metallica. welcome to the thread.

Sonic Youth is incredible ambient music. I was gon mention them any day now but I Don't know their albums like that. Help?

Back
Top Bottom