NT Rock Music Thread

the strokes are wildly overrated but HELL NO :lol:

I can barely ever remember any songs from The Strokes & tend to do so for music I particularly enjoy. The Voidz had 1 of the better albums of 2018 IMO. Different Strokes for different folks I guess 8) . This Voidz song always reminded me of a Strokes song:

I do like this song from The Strokes

when their songs come on the radio I do tend to leave it on so it's good music for sure just not always stuff that I bother remembering/Shazaming.

I can barely ever remember any songs from The Strokes & tend to do so for music I particularly enjoy. The Voidz had 1 of the better albums of 2018 IMO. Different Strokes for different folks I guess 8) . This Voidz song always reminded me of a Strokes song:

I do like this song from The Strokes

when their songs come on the radio I do tend to leave it on so it's good music for sure just not always stuff that I bother remembering/Shazaming.

The strokes were really big at the turn of the century and ushered in the New York rock revival of the 2000’s along with the yeah yeah yeahs and Interpol that lasted the decade or more depending who you ask. They will always have a special place in time to me but they really only have 1 maybe 2 good albums. I remember the first Voidz album but it’s relatively forgettable imo. Song you posted is probably their best song.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom