NT Rock Music Thread

kurr kurr Same here, but it's definitely a much different vibe than anything else she's done. I didn't care too much for Pay your way in pain, but Melting into the sun is solid.

Saw her live for the first time in Nov 2017 for her Fear the Future tour @ Palace theatre in St. Paul. Such a brilliant performance & artist.

For sure, bonde111 bonde111 She's going for that grimey NY 70's aesthetic. I'm feeling Melting Into The Sun on first listen more than the first single.
I was excited to finally see her, especially after she was touring with David Byrne. I figured the theatrics would still remain in her performance.

kurr kurr Same here, but it's definitely a much different vibe than anything else she's done. I didn't care too much for Pay your way in pain, but Melting into the sun is solid.

Saw her live for the first time in Nov 2017 for her Fear the Future tour @ Palace theatre in St. Paul. Such a brilliant performance & artist.
I was at that show too lol

New song from The Black Keys (currently only on their fanclub website, thelonelyboysandgirlsclub.com) will be out Thursday on streaming services, to go along with their new album, Delta Kream, on May 14th

Glad to see them going back to their blues roots with this one.
Screenshot_20210413-092814.png

Back
Top Bottom