NT - School Me On Footscape Wovens

I was wondering about the sizing myself. Thanks for that.

There's some Wovens that I want. I think I'm going to go ahead and get them since the should fit ok.

I've seen a few Footscape Wovens that I might pull the trigger on myself.

Anyone want to get me a size 11 from Rugged Warehouse¿ We don't have any of those in ATL(that I know of)...
frown.gif

295490161.jpg

those are KILLER! only samples tho huh?

i love these shoes man...im a true 13.5 so 13s in footscape wovens is my only choice. I looked EVERYWHERE for the harris tweeds in a 13 and never found em so ibought a 12 but they hurt too much to wear.
if anyone has wants to get rid of theres, lemme know.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike outlets got a batch of those hemps soon. They just didn't sell.

i'm interested in getting a pair...if i wear a 9.5 in dunks and am90s, should i get a 9.5 in these as well?

thanks in advance if anyone can answer this.

Maybe go down to a 9. I could be totally alone in saying this but it kinda depends on the materials used on the shoes. In some of mine, a 12 is fine b/c themat'l is flexible and molds to my foot. In some others, like the Harris Tweeds, it's stiff & doesn't give so I could probably be fine w/mynatural 13 on those.

Love my HTM Rainbow Wovens, and love my White Hideout footscape wovens.

I'm a 12 in the rainbows and a 13 in the footscapes. 13 in absolutely everything else

Had to bring it back...b/c I've copped an easy 3-4 pr based off the info on sizing I've picked up from here & straight trial & error.

You sound like me gotty...once I find something I OD on them. I just copped my first pair of Footscape Wovens after years of sitting the sidelines wonderingwhat's good with them. Should be here this week sometime, so I'm sure I'll be adding another shoe model I go overboard with.

I'm just hoping these look as good on my foot as they do in pics.

lol. very true. I'm already experiencing buyer's remorse on a pair or two but I got'em for fair prices, plus the idea that they might not bearound. So the two shoes I skipped (some AM360IIs) will just have to wait. When I get this last pair in, I may snap a pic or two. & they definitely look& feel pretty good on the feet.

EDIT

Here's the few pairs I've picked up in the last roughly 2-3 months. A help from an NTer or two along the way. Prolly end up selling one or two ofthese...and moving on to another challenge, most likely Rifts. Some colorways, I'm already looking @ trying to grab a 2nd pair.

For those asking about sizing, again, I wear a 13 in AF1's and AM1's.

But in these...

(Left to Right)

12, 13, 11, 12, 11, 12

Go figure
laugh.gif

Good %+#@ gotty. Damn you for having those Rasta joints. I was bidding on an auction, but that joint went too high for my liking($175).

And I got those Harris Tweeds in this past week, and as predicted earlier, I've found a new shoe to go bezerker with.
laugh.gif
Quick question though--those blue joints in the middle. Are they blue orwhat? I swear they look like a different color in every pic I see of them.

superblyTRIFE wrote:
Good %+#@ gotty. Damn you for having those Rasta joints. I was bidding on an auction, but that joint went too high for my liking($175).

Hey Trife... I think those Rastas are the ones he got from me!!! Heh heh heh...
smile.gif

funny, I thought footscape wovens were the best creation nike had come up with in a LONG time. Comfy and the design was very effective (imo) ofcourse...

I sold my netherlands WC pair (beat them to %$%!) and my tweeds, but I cant let go of my Clots (Rastas) and Hiroshi Fujiwara Chucka Wovens...I am consideringgetting the 10AC chuckas as well...those grey/pink, navy/light blue colorways are SUPER dope as well at the HTMs...i would kill for a pair

all you HIDEOUT owners make me SICK!!!! I have been on the hunt for those and came up short EVERYTIME!!!

ANYONE WITH A SZ10 HIDEOUT GET AT ME!!!!
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
PLEASE!!!! ANY OF THE TWO COLORWAYS...

KSmith is correct. Rastas were courtesy of him
smokin.gif

The middle ones are not deep dark navy. More of like a faded navy. All the way dope though. Those have to be my favorites. Been keeping my eyes open for asecond pair.

And out of all the different ones I've got, those may be the most comfortable as far as materials used. I wish I had that shoe in 15 other colorways...so Iwouldn't have to wear anything else lol

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

superblyTRIFE wrote:

Hey Trife... I think those Rastas are the ones he got from me!!! Heh heh heh...
smile.gif

Thank goodness those weren't a size 11, or I'd have to chalk up another "L" at your hands.
laugh.gif

The middle ones are not deep dark navy. More of like a faded navy. All the way dope though. Those have to be my favorites. Been keeping my eyes open for a second pair.
Appreciate the info sir. These are next on my list, unless of course someone has those CLOT joints in a size 11.
nerd.gif

I regret letting them go, heh heh heh...
smile.gif
(I'm looking for a Sz. 11, and I was watching that ebay listing that just passed as well...)

Superbly trife and Ksmith I may be able to help you guys. The whole line of shoes are weird looking but so comfortable will post the ones I have tomorrow. Ifanybody has the htm woven boots in black or the cream joints hit me up.

I'm sorry, i just had to dig this out of the graveyard. I have a sz 13 White Hideout pair I need to trade for a 12. Anybody's feet grown out of their12's???

please can somone help me find them in a sz. 8 ?!?!?!?

oh how i have always wanted a pair of these badboys...idc wat colorway i just want the shoe !!!

Originally Posted by johngotty

I've got an extra 11 DS in the gray joints if anybody wants them.
eek.gif
PM me man.....since i can never find my size...i'll take thepair u dont want off your hands...keep it for a collection purpose

Back
Top Bottom