NT, school me on Ray-Ban Wayfarer's

What's the main differences between the New Wayfarers vs. the originals? Also, are there any size differences between both? Which ones do you guys prefer?

What's the main differences between the New Wayfarers vs. the originals? Also, are there any size differences between both? Which ones do you guys prefer?

the tilt on the frames is the difference and yes there are different sizes..54mm, 50mm.. i have 4 pairs of the originals but thats just me.

the tilt on the frames is the difference and yes there are different sizes..54mm, 50mm.. i have 4 pairs of the originals but thats just me.

Just bought a pair of originals, I like how they look and the tilt has grown on me. The best advise would be to go to a sunglass hut kiosk or a store and try them on.

Just bought a pair of originals, I like how they look and the tilt has grown on me. The best advise would be to go to a sunglass hut kiosk or a store and try them on.

Don't get the round kind, get the wayfarer squares 
pimp.gif

I got these a few weeks ago. New Wayfarers (54) in black rubber, looks matte.
ray-ban-new-wayfarer-rubber-frames.png

Cheaper then the original Wayfarers too.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

How much you pay?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

How much you pay?

Depends on your face structure, I have a thinner face so New Wayfarers tend to look better on me, I would definitely try some on before buying if I were you.

Depends on your face structure, I have a thinner face so New Wayfarers tend to look better on me, I would definitely try some on before buying if I were you.

Back
Top Bottom