NT school me on your city... vol. This wont end well for her

she gonna look like a damn fool when she get older. lol Like a thugged out murder she wrote

Shorty wouldnt dare act like she does in Baltimore, %%@@ even the DMV for that matter....these chicks out here do damage over less stuff...

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Read this entire thread and it seems like the consensus is;

Bay Area - If you're 'about that life' you get a pass
South (TX-GA) - HELL NAW
East Coast - Used freely

PNW - Sadly, it has become a lot like the Bay. A LOT of hispanics use it. Full blown messican here, and I refuse. My best dude is black and even though he actually told me it didnt bother him I know it does when others say it so I dont out of respect. In these parts a lot of white kids actually say it in its 'er' form. It really disgusts me. Idk Im not trying to be above anyone but more fair. I would be heated if I heard spick or %@#!+$@ constantly. I know time and civilization has come far but so should our respects for culture and history.
Yeah, every other comment is "If she did this in (insert city) she'd get (insert injury)...
Totally agree that it is embarrassing to hear other Hispanics say the word.

never heard of these girls...
indifferent.gif
at first video

willsndvl wrote:
you know how when you're watching someone do something and you feel embarrassed for them?

...yeah...

indifferent.gif

and 
roll.gif
 at bringing up her album. her music is straight doodoo. 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
nice avy

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Funny how she says she's not "Acting black" by saying the N and compares it to people thinking Obama is "Acting white." Wait, so being successful and educated is acting "white?" Ohh ok

By the way, if she's making money, why can't she get that snaggle tooth fixed? Upper jaw lookin' like a failed game of tetris
tetrisfail.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tumblr_ll944lur7H1qafrh6.gif

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

Originally Posted by hod

why do hispanics get a pass?

no. 
mad.gif

and c/s whoever said the eminem comment. 
FOR ME
laugh.gif
 you want to stop a word from coming out my mouth come pull it if not get movin i have respect and dont say it but for those who do what the $##! someone going to do aint nobody scared you dont like the word i just said come rearange my mouth so i can turn you into a dead @%$#@
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cash is King

Originally Posted by hod

no. 
mad.gif

FOR ME
laugh.gif
 you want to stop a word from coming out my mouth come pull it $#$#% if not %%+! out of my face i give no %%+! about you or what your ancestors went through thats just my take on things though no man is going to tell me what i can and cant say . i do have respect but that crying over the n word #+*% gets real funny to me never happened to me though.
cause they mess around and thell become a dead $#$#%
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
 oh.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

no. 
mad.gif

FOR ME
laugh.gif
 you want to stop a word from coming out my mouth come pull it $#$#% if not %%+! out of my face i give no %%+! about you or what your ancestors went through thats just my take on things though no man is going to tell me what i can and cant say . i do have respect but that crying over the n word #+*% gets real funny to me never happened to me though.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
 oh.
internet tough guys smh, 
i aint even mad though something is obviously wrong about ole boys life. I feel sorry for you.

Originally Posted by hod

no. 
mad.gif

FOR ME
laugh.gif
 you want to stop a word from coming out my mouth come pull it if not get movin i have respect and dont say it but for those who do what the $##! someone going to do aint nobody scared you dont like the word i just said come rearange my mouth so i can turn you into a dead @%$#@
laugh.gif
images

its not even like that man I mean if i was white i wouldnt give a %@*% and i would say what i feel like sayin man half these kids crying over the n word have no idea what there ancestors went through or what the word even means they just no that the word is a no no and they have to defend it thats ignorant on there part man its not that i dont care what there ancestors went though but i give no %@*% bout a kid trying to get tough over some $!#% he knows nothing about.

no. 
mad.gif

FOR ME
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
 oh.
he edited himself real quick.
laugh.gif
I'm happy you caught that recklessness.

If I recall Cash you've said before that English isn't your first language? What is?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

FOR ME
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
 oh.
internet tough guys smh, 
i aint even mad though something is obviously wrong about ole boys life. I feel sorry for you.

laugh.gif
Im an internet tough guy for saying how i would handle things if i was a certain race? no im me off and on the internet . why speak on something you dont no you know me? No. so why speak on some1 you dont no
All im sayiung is if i was white and some bum %@@ kid on the streets told me not the say the n word cause he was black?
laugh.gif

COME ON NOW people still selling rock to there own kind 
people still killing and raping there own kind
so why should i watch my mouth cause you want to get tough. go get tough to dude on the corner that sells your ppl rock . not easy enough? ok come try me then
AND IM NOT WHITE IM JUST STATING MY OPINION 

Im black and i dont even say the N word. My reasoning is if I dont say it, people who i feel uncomfortable w/ saying it wont. I personally think when people use the N word its dumb. But i think us black folks have earned the right. I wont get pissed if someone says it, i lose respect for them tho (unless they are trying to insult me by saying the N word). The word is getting overused. Whenever I hear older black people using it, its an insult (ex: dumb @@* n-words). But it seems my generation uses it every other word. ....I have noticed that since I dont say the N-word anymore non-black people dont say it around me often.

its not even like that man I mean if i was white i wouldnt give a %+*$ and i would say what i feel like sayin man half these kids crying over the n word have no idea what there ancestors went through or what the word even means they just no that the word is a no no and they have to defend it thats ignorant on there part man its not that i dont care what there ancestors went though but i give no %+*$ bout a kid trying to get tough over some %%*% he knows nothing about.

So for the other half would we have the right to be upset?

yea but people that acknoledge people that even say the N word are the uneducated ignorant half thats what im saying. They just trying to whine and get tough on some *!+* they have no real reason for even doing it but there defending there race by saying oh hell no did u just say the forbidden word. That dont make sense me my kind you call us a %%%% we kncok you the $#%@ out and keep walking cause u diliberatly tried to disrespect me and my race . these white kids arent doing it to disrespect and yall no it there just saying what they feel like saying. its not a racial slur in any way unless u put a er at the end of it and that what im sayin these ignorant kids jsut want to start sum.

IM DOMINICAN IF IT MATTERS
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom