NT school me on your city... vol. This wont end well for her

you know how when you're watching someone do something and you feel embarrassed for them?

...yeah...

indifferent.gif

and
roll.gif
at bringing up her album. her music is straight doodoo.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

info on that Banana fitted doe..
real speak u feel me.. i aint even wear fitteds no more.. but for that joint.. shiiiiii ill make an exception. 

Chiquita x New Era collab

Riff Raff is a clown, dude had 0 street cred in Houston. 
laugh.gif

It's a dam shame he's from Houston

^^^Na im from the northside and used to see him chillen and shootin music videos in homestead and Trinity gardans

okay, imma keep it 100; Certain white people that stay in the hood and hang out in the hood be more gangster then average black person. They feel like they
got to prove a point so they go the extra mile, to get they stamp. The worst are the hood white girls because they be on @%#!+!% steroids; its the truth.
Her so called pass may be official to claim certain areas in oakland, but she still doesn't have a pass to say that word in a public forum, not because she is ignorant (which she is)
but because its like she's letting out a dirty secret that certain neighborhood black folk don't want you to know. As crazy as that sounds its a sad truth, ive seen it. Like someone
else sad Hood dudes give the white girl the pass because she getting poked. Most of the white dudes that's hood dont say it because they already accomplished themselves by
just being down with hood cats.

/FIN

Originally Posted by Black Star

Im from Atlznta, and she would get cremated for that #@!%.

I'm saying. She's running around like she's about that life. That attitude + trying to spit n_ %@%+ on the side?

My dude, %@%+ would get ratchet QUICK. The hammer would bring the white girl back to her soul. 

I use it, I'm hispanic even though I do say bro' doesn't mean all I say is N____!
Fact of the matter is I know the difference between N____ & N___er.
I mean it as in dude, bro', fam', foo', whatever.
I've yet to be told "What'd you say?!" or anyone tell me it's not okay.
Maybe 'cause they can tell I'm from the hood, but regardless I feel I grew up listening to the word.
Tupac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Snoop, Dre, Pimp C, Bun B, & so on.
Friends with a lot of black friends, I use it with them & my other friends.
They use it as well. Half my hood is seperated, but mixed pretty well with hispanics & AA's.
I'm not on no racist ishhh, but I feel just about anyone can say it as long as they don't mean it in a RACIST type of way.
It's 2011, these conversations should have ended in the late 90's.
Anyways, everyone is going to keep saying it until a new word comes.

I'll be the first to say if the next word is Mex' or my Mojoooo I wouldn't be the least affended!
I kept it 100!

Wow, I was expecting something far different with this thread. Didn't know I was walking right into the music forum. #GucciGucciLouieLouieFendiFendiPrada <--- hashtag for everything

Man I try to avoid using that term as much as possible. I've started using the term "mog" instead whenever I would've used the other word
laugh.gif
. Say that #!@! all you want to others you hang out with, but I correct people when they refer to me as such.

H01YshNIK3S wrote:
Because they don't want us to have anything to ourselves! 
J.k. I'm half black, But it's like they want to say it so bad because 
we make it sound so cool. It's really like when you tell a little kid don't touch
a stove and they do it and once they get burned they @%**# and cry about it.

[paul mooney] everybody wanna be a !#!%$, but nobody wanna be a !#!%$ [paul mooney]

that video was on point!

This #$!$*+$ REALLY has it coming. She got the confidence to say it in the bay and around her peeps. We'll see how "hood" she is when she's gotta tour in other cities. I'd almost guarantee there are folks out there WAITING to pull her card.

14:59 for the both of them.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Heavily Weighted

Dude went inn.�

indifferent.gif
�...who is this dude? i hate those type of dudes, they create this "us vs. them" energy that keeps the world from healing
It isn't him that's creating the "us vs. them" energy. This energy you speak of has been around for a while in society. Acquaint yourself with some history. 

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by ricky409

why do other races want to say it so bad, though?

Now THIS is the real question.
I hate to take such a simplistic approach to answering this question.
But for a lot of people, it's something we have, that they don't.

...Not the mentality for V-Nasty. Her use of the word stems from her background, and a bit of ngaf

Read this entire thread and it seems like the consensus is;

Bay Area - If you're 'about that life' you get a pass
South (TX-GA) - HELL NAW
East Coast - Used freely

PNW - Sadly, it has become a lot like the Bay. A LOT of hispanics use it. Full blown messican here, and I refuse. My best dude is black and even though he actually told me it didnt bother him I know it does when others say it so I dont out of respect. In these parts a lot of white kids actually say it in its 'er' form. It really disgusts me. Idk Im not trying to be above anyone but more fair. I would be heated if I heard spick or %@#!+$@ constantly. I know time and civilization has come far but so should our respects for culture and history.

Back
Top Bottom