NT school me on your city... vol. This wont end well for her

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Say what you want about her vocab but from what I understand she is about that life. You seem kinda girly so she'd prolly rock you...just sayin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you right. I ain't about that life. 
roll.gif
  but I got some fighting cousins and my best friend a thorough bred white girl who is about that life. I'd coordinate the jumping tho. 

she's a 90 pound half asian white girl, that grew up in hood and has been stomped out and taking punches from grown BLACK men all the way into her 20's...she's entering an arena where saying the n word would get you stomped out in most clubs and doesn't seems to care....she's been to jail and she's lost loved ones to MURDER.

if you love your cousins and best friend...leave that girl alone 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at trying to cosign her by spewing that garbage. %%*# outta here trying use that she's been to jail card. She did a couple of months for a charge that you get YEARS for all because she played that Partridge family white girl card as referenced by in another video. Keep cosigning this piece of trash.

Kreayshawn isn't about that life at all. You can tell from her demeanor. She getting those cosigns because someone hit it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  but I got some fighting cousins and my best friend a thorough bred white girl who is about that life. I'd coordinate the jumping tho.

she's a 90 pound half asian white girl, that grew up in hood and has been stomped out and taking punches from grown BLACK men all the way into her 20's...she's entering an arena where saying the n word would get you stomped out in most clubs and doesn't seems to care....she's been to jail and she's lost loved ones to MURDER.

laugh.gif

There you go: she's a 90 pound girl. I don't care how many times you've taken a beating, you can always take another one.

I'm guessing Capricorn is at least 100 pounds (please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not calling you big or anything. Most people weigh above 100 pounds)... unless this girl has some weapons or nasty fighting skills, I'd put money on the bigger person most of the time. I know elementary school kids who weigh more than 90 pounds.

And why'd you emphasize black men?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

There you go: she's a 90 pound girl. I don't care how many times you've taken a beating, you can always take another one.

I'm guessing Capricorn is at least 100 pounds (please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not calling you big or anything. Most people weigh above 100 pounds)... unless this girl has some weapons or nasty fighting skills, I'd put money on the bigger person most of the time. I know elementary school kids who weigh more than 90 pounds.

And why'd you emphasize black men?
laugh.gif
apparently black men hit harder, or more. And either way, I'm still
laugh.gif
ing at kats acting like she is invincible because of her past or connects. No simping, but if Capricon is trying to get art her, my money is on her, or frankly anyone plotting on her. Catch her walking by herself, run up on her, 1 hitter quiter that %$@+@ with a Happy Gilmore approach punch, and bounce. That simple. All them people yall mentioned likely ain't with her 24/7. I had the most Carlton from Fresh Prince-style upbringing and even I could pull that off

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

Originally Posted by ricky409

why do other races want to say it so bad, though?
Because they don't want us to have anything to ourselves!
J.k. I'm half black, But it's like they want to say it so bad because
we make it sound so cool. It's really like when you tell a little kid don't touch
a stove and they do it and once they get burned they @%**# and cry about it.

[paul mooney] everybody wanna be a !#!%$, but nobody wanna be a !#!%$ [paul mooney]
if only they knew 
tired.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

V-Nasty is from Dublin, CA...

...stop it.

roll.gif

The mean streets of the burbs
I knew it! 
But let's be cereal. Black people from the bay gave EVERYONE a pass to say the N word. 

Black people from the bay, what have you done?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

Because they don't want us to have anything to ourselves!
J.k. I'm half black, But it's like they want to say it so bad because
we make it sound so cool. It's really like when you tell a little kid don't touch
a stove and they do it and once they get burned they @%**# and cry about it.

[paul mooney] everybody wanna be a !#!%$, but nobody wanna be a !#!%$ [paul mooney]
if only they knew 
tired.gif

QFT

/thread

Originally Posted by deFOBking

uh i say the n word with my friends but usually tat like referring to my buddy..never used the n word in front or to any black ppl, that racist and askin to be in a fight
laugh.gif
now this dude here is an absolute phony.

Son, I think this video made me dumber. I'm gonna need to read a passage from my pathology book to reverse the damage. RIFF RAFF
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm an Italian American from the Bay Area.
Me and most of my friends use it. 

Flame suit on, but I'm just being completely honest. 

*Shrug*

People spend way too much time discussing this word at this point.  These discussions go nowhere cause every area is different and there isn't really a right answer.

Funny how she says she's not "Acting black" by saying the N and compares it to people thinking Obama is "Acting white." Wait, so being successful and educated is acting "white?" Ohh ok

By the way, if she's making money, why can't she get that snaggle tooth fixed? Upper jaw lookin' like a failed game of tetris

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Funny how she says she's not "Acting black" by saying the N and compares it to people thinking Obama is "Acting white." Wait, so being successful and educated is acting "white?" Ohh ok

By the way, if she's making money, why can't she get that snaggle tooth fixed? Upper jaw lookin' like a failed game of tetris

eek.gif
Christ  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

eek.gif
Christ  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*DEAD*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In houston....black people can automatically say it
if you're any other race, you gotta be from the hood....or you gotta have a cool rep like star athlete on the basketball team or the kid who's trying to come up as a rapper
basically you gotta have a WIDE connection of friends to use it...if you're not african american.

info on that Banana fitted doe..
real speak u feel me.. i aint even wear fitteds no more.. but for that joint.. shiiiiii ill make an exception. 

Back
Top Bottom