NT, should the ability to "work hard" be included in determining how "smart" someone is?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

The highest GPA you can get is a 6.0

Considering you have a perfect track record and have taken as many AP/IB classes as possible.

how do you manage to get that? AP/IB classes give you only an extra grade point bump... unless times have changed since i graduated HS in 05
laugh.gif

The highest GPA you can get is a 6.0

Considering you have a perfect track record and have taken as many AP/IB classes as possible.

how do you manage to get that? AP/IB classes give you only an extra grade point bump... unless times have changed since i graduated HS in 05
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

we're gonna need screenshots or scanned copies of your transcript showing the 5.125 weighted GPA, as well as the ACT score.

smile.gif
At my school we could get up to a 5.5.  We had so many far above the 4.0 mark
roll.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

we're gonna need screenshots or scanned copies of your transcript showing the 5.125 weighted GPA, as well as the ACT score.

smile.gif
At my school we could get up to a 5.5.  We had so many far above the 4.0 mark
roll.gif

I believe so.

When smart people brag about how they don't have to study to pass a test, the truth is, 90% of them are lying. They definitely have to put in work behind the scenes.

Einstein trucked for 3 years to get his general-relativity down but he definitely took a lot of thinking in order to get there so I'd say it takes both work and genius to be smart.

I believe so.

When smart people brag about how they don't have to study to pass a test, the truth is, 90% of them are lying. They definitely have to put in work behind the scenes.

Einstein trucked for 3 years to get his general-relativity down but he definitely took a lot of thinking in order to get there so I'd say it takes both work and genius to be smart.

An A in AP/IB is a 6.0 weighted on your transcript

Honors A would be a 5.0

And an A in a regular class would be a 4.0
What the hell?...I wish I had this kind of grade inflation at my high school!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Here, even a 100% A is just a 4.0...then add the AP/IB grade bump...So maximum GPA is 5.0 Weighted.
ohwell.gif

An A in AP/IB is a 6.0 weighted on your transcript

Honors A would be a 5.0

And an A in a regular class would be a 4.0
What the hell?...I wish I had this kind of grade inflation at my high school!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Here, even a 100% A is just a 4.0...then add the AP/IB grade bump...So maximum GPA is 5.0 Weighted.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom