NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

its been AWHILE since i stepped foot up in this joint...

BUT I'M HERE...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lets talk about the good things... cuz i'm beamin from ear to ear!

JUST got offered a full scholarship to a private university to play my last year of basketball!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i get to knock out the first 18 hours of my MBA on THEIR TICKET!!

i'm SO excited, yall. i played basketball my entire college career, and never had time for internships... after this season, i'm sure i'll be able to knab one

then, shout out to all my fambs in the Motorcycle Thread!!

i copped my FIRST BIKE!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got a yamaha r6. its kinda beat up, but it runs great. $500 into to it and i'm gonna be lookin clean!!

i'm fired up, fambs. real talk.

i'm headin to college to play my senior year of ball, get to work on my MBA, just copped my motorcycle, and my car is in great shape.

dont have to look into another vehicle for atleast three years.

and to top it off... me and the lady are ridin smooth.

feels good to back in here, fambs!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its been AWHILE since i stepped foot up in this joint...

BUT I'M HERE...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lets talk about the good things... cuz i'm beamin from ear to ear!

JUST got offered a full scholarship to a private university to play my last year of basketball!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i get to knock out the first 18 hours of my MBA on THEIR TICKET!!

i'm SO excited, yall. i played basketball my entire college career, and never had time for internships... after this season, i'm sure i'll be able to knab one

then, shout out to all my fambs in the Motorcycle Thread!!

i copped my FIRST BIKE!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got a yamaha r6. its kinda beat up, but it runs great. $500 into to it and i'm gonna be lookin clean!!

i'm fired up, fambs. real talk.

i'm headin to college to play my senior year of ball, get to work on my MBA, just copped my motorcycle, and my car is in great shape.

dont have to look into another vehicle for atleast three years.

and to top it off... me and the lady are ridin smooth.

feels good to back in here, fambs!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Moved to SD with my fam for about a year now from The Bay. Over that time I've lost alot of friends, established a bad relationship with some fam, have been alone here trying to meet people (its hard making friends here..), broke up with my girl that I really liked while shes 500 miles away @@#@@$ with some other dudes, old jumps arent down anymore, I'm out of a job, cant get hired for some reason, and I just got denied from the medical institute that I needed to get into.. now my career path is all over the place..
I really havent been feeling myself like I should be lately. I'm only 19 but I feel like I'm in a slump.. but I'm too young for that. So many L's in 2 months.

Point is Ima skim through these few pages and that even though Im at a low, I WILL keep positive. I know for a fact that I have it good compared to alot of people and that if I give it time and spirit, it will get better.

I know I can take this and make something out of the BS. And who knows, when I'm taking care of my business mabey a dime thats aspiring to be somebody will come my way. I'll make it someday..

I hope you guys are staying up through the rain too.
Yo keep ya head up brotha I was born and raised in SD and now I go to school kansas city, mo. It's a beautiful place and you'll meet ppl soon enough. You from the bay so I know things are prolly a little diff but take everything one day at a time things will lighten up trust me.

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Moved to SD with my fam for about a year now from The Bay. Over that time I've lost alot of friends, established a bad relationship with some fam, have been alone here trying to meet people (its hard making friends here..), broke up with my girl that I really liked while shes 500 miles away @@#@@$ with some other dudes, old jumps arent down anymore, I'm out of a job, cant get hired for some reason, and I just got denied from the medical institute that I needed to get into.. now my career path is all over the place..
I really havent been feeling myself like I should be lately. I'm only 19 but I feel like I'm in a slump.. but I'm too young for that. So many L's in 2 months.

Point is Ima skim through these few pages and that even though Im at a low, I WILL keep positive. I know for a fact that I have it good compared to alot of people and that if I give it time and spirit, it will get better.

I know I can take this and make something out of the BS. And who knows, when I'm taking care of my business mabey a dime thats aspiring to be somebody will come my way. I'll make it someday..

I hope you guys are staying up through the rain too.
Yo keep ya head up brotha I was born and raised in SD and now I go to school kansas city, mo. It's a beautiful place and you'll meet ppl soon enough. You from the bay so I know things are prolly a little diff but take everything one day at a time things will lighten up trust me.

I figured I'd bump this... I'm feeling really good and everyone could use some positivity 
pimp.gif

I figured I'd bump this... I'm feeling really good and everyone could use some positivity 
pimp.gif

In order to get a C in biology I had to get a 85 or better on the final. This semester the highest grade I have received in bio was 66%
That changed Wednesday because I got a C in bio
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have final in Dominican History today and Chemistry Monday wish me luck

In order to get a C in biology I had to get a 85 or better on the final. This semester the highest grade I have received in bio was 66%
That changed Wednesday because I got a C in bio
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have final in Dominican History today and Chemistry Monday wish me luck

I haven't seen my mother for a year due to work

She took the initiative to visit me in Asia

Nothing keeps me more sane than my mother, love that woman
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I haven't seen my mother for a year due to work

She took the initiative to visit me in Asia

Nothing keeps me more sane than my mother, love that woman
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

got a 2nd job today....im excited. hookah lounge was cool last night starting to feel like myself again, i havent felt the same since i was in jail...but not thinkingt bout the past. now its time to work hard and play hard

got a 2nd job today....im excited. hookah lounge was cool last night starting to feel like myself again, i havent felt the same since i was in jail...but not thinkingt bout the past. now its time to work hard and play hard

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

opening a store at the mall after a half year of ridicule of not choosing to return back to school.

been self employed for a year or so and it's paying off, i feel free like i have direction and what i want to do doesn't

feel contrived but a fluid strong choice of my own. 

What store are you opening? And what do you do right now?

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

opening a store at the mall after a half year of ridicule of not choosing to return back to school.

been self employed for a year or so and it's paying off, i feel free like i have direction and what i want to do doesn't

feel contrived but a fluid strong choice of my own. 

What store are you opening? And what do you do right now?

Been a while since I updated this thread.
The last job was a fallout but I got a couple of good job leads (wish me luck again folks). Also, just started on a new venture project and slowly but surely it's getting there.

Lastly, gonna finally have a vacation for once (been grinding non-stop for as long as I can remember), real excited to see what plays out in the next couple of months.

Been a while since I updated this thread.
The last job was a fallout but I got a couple of good job leads (wish me luck again folks). Also, just started on a new venture project and slowly but surely it's getting there.

Lastly, gonna finally have a vacation for once (been grinding non-stop for as long as I can remember), real excited to see what plays out in the next couple of months.

Started my second year of college today
pimp.gif

Got a fresh cut
Spoiler [+]
262400_220909397959746_100001220613544_662374_4058284_n.jpg
Broke these out...
Spoiler [+]
25b26c2658c4fcc4ab3b8f8a5ecee99324b72f10_s.jpg
This very cute girl on campus (no pics
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
) said hi to me
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ate some Taco Bell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Started my second year of college today
pimp.gif

Got a fresh cut
Spoiler [+]
262400_220909397959746_100001220613544_662374_4058284_n.jpg
Broke these out...
Spoiler [+]
25b26c2658c4fcc4ab3b8f8a5ecee99324b72f10_s.jpg
This very cute girl on campus (no pics
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
) said hi to me
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ate some Taco Bell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This really is a great thread, and I hope everyone continue this positive outlook for the rest of our lives

This really is a great thread, and I hope everyone continue this positive outlook for the rest of our lives

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

Stay Positive my friends
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*sig check*
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

Stay Positive my friends
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*sig check*
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom